Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1445

mntiwana:

Use this one,hope it will be work.

thanks and i will try.!!

any possibility for the MQL file for the VQ Zero line average version

sal:

hello mntiwana

if you have the VQ Zero line average version latest mql file version 2.4_3 or latest one

I got one histo version but not working due to the old version.. (i attached for you to review) Volatility quality-zero line histo_mtf+alerts.mq4

Only one first ver "VQ zero line Averages" was supplied in mq4 format ,all rest up to now are within ex4 format,you don't needs to search any more.

mntiwana:
Only one first ver "VQ zero line Averages" was supplied in mq4 format ,all rest up to now are within ex4 format,you don't needs to search any more.
mntiwana:

fine and thanks very much..  i have doubt, is the VQ zero line averages and volatility-hypertrend is the same.. ??

volatility-hypertrend mql file with our forum or any site!. :)

sal:

VHT is an external source indicator,i doubts from russian forum.

not same but moderators can better guide us .... and or can explain "VHT" is equal or parallel to which of our tsd OWNED indicator.

sal:

No idea

I never used "volatility-hypertrend" but from the pictures it looks like vq not like vq zero line (it is not even close to vq zero line averages)

sal:

i think the updated version shows error.. pls. try this. the setting are same but more filtering .  Mr. Mladen can help in this.

Mr. Mladen, can you add filter for the alert arrows and sound .  Arrow can visible after the levels (+/-  ) setting in parameter.

hope Mr. Mladen having the mql file! :)

Thanks and kind regards

we need to be patient i believe we can convince Mr Mladen to help us.

shreck:
we need to be patient i believe we can convince Mr Mladen to help us.
Sorry, but what filters for alerts and arrows? VQ as is is an unbound indicator and due to its nature (see the extended periods of flat values), some additional filtering would not produce results (you can not filter out a flat line). So, what exact way of filtering do you have in mind that would work for vq zero line?

mladen:
Sorry, but what filters for alerts and arrows? VQ as is is an unbound indicator and due to its nature (see the extended periods of flat values), some additional filtering would not produce results (you can not filter out a flat line). So, what exact way of filtering do you have in mind that would work for vq zero line?

Mladen,

The filter which i mainly for the arrow and alerts. :) . see the attached snap for VQ zero and VHT different is almost similar but only difference is :

VQZERO average arrows popup in live candle and VHT arrows popoup in closed candle for the next new open position.

if possible, the arrows popup based on the levels custom setting in parameter cross towards to zero, it can be an alert to open trade for the next candle. :)

pls. advise it is works!!

Files:

Mladen

i am updating the yesterday chart with based on the VQ ZERO line average setting with VHT stetting for your review as well. hope this chart will clear the request what i posted for the levels +/- parameters

Files:

sal:

Mladen,

The filter which i mainly for the arrow and alerts. :) . see the attached snap for VQ zero and VHT different is almost similar but only difference is :

VQZERO average arrows popup in live candle and VHT arrows popoup in closed candle for the next new open position.

if possible, the arrows popup based on the levels custom setting in parameter cross towards to zero, it can be an alert to open trade for the next candle. :)

pls. advise it is works!!

What are "VHT arrows"?  If that is what I think you are talking about, I have already told that I did not use it and since I diod not use it, I am not going to discuss it and frankly I am not interested in the "VHT" from the pictures I have seen

As of arrows on levels : VQ zero line does not have bounds. Since it does not have known bound, placing some levels would be of no meaning (try it out on different symbols and check the values of vq zero line for different symbols and different time frames)

I can make the arrows pop-up on close candle, but what is the purpose of that? You would have to do exactly the same as now : wait for the candle to close to have confirmed signal. Sorry guys, you have alerts on a closed bar. Making arrows on a closed bar would be of no logical reason (it would be like "is it  or isn't it" game when you al;ready have a color change that is telling that it will or it will not be). There are colors, there are arrows, there are alerts. What else can we invent so that one can be sure that for a confirmed signal a closed bar must be waited?

Guys, we are not born yesterday here. The "wait for the closed bar signal" is the first serious thing we have learned about signals in trading. By now it is in our trading blood to wait for the bar to close before we take action. So, let us all do it as we use things in trading

Reason: