Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1426

mladen

I believe the attached indicator is yours.  Would it be possible to get arrows and vertical lines on the change in color.  Many thanks. 

pakeha:

mladen

I believe the attached indicator is yours.  Would it be possible to get arrows and vertical lines on the change in color.  Many thanks. 

Why when it already has color changes. Wouldn't that be duplicating (even triplicating in that case) the features?

mladen:
Why when it already has color changes. Wouldn't that be duplicating (even triplicating in that case) the features?

Easier to see the candle that it actually changes colour on. 

If you are reluctant to do it on the nonlagma line, then could you do it on the histogram version please (see attached).  Many thanks

G'day Mladen,

Could you please add alerts to the attached indicator.

Much obliged and kind regards,

Will 

Files:

Wildamaori:

G'day Mladen,

Could you please add alerts to the attached indicator.

Much obliged and kind regards,

Will 

That is a decompiled code of what was known as tudor girl vorticity (or super trend, whatever). In any case, it was repainting

Thank you very much Mladen.

We are surely blessed to have your expertise and knowledge to guide us.

Sincerely appreciate your time. 

Dear Mladen

there is some error in this indi.  can  u plz. help and rectify the error.

thanks in advance  

Files:

ameets1972:

Dear Mladen

there is some error in this indi.  can  u plz. help and rectify the error.

thanks in advance  

Use this

Files:

pls can u help me code this indicator to EA I only want it to trade one candle when the arrow appear and close it when the candle close pls u can make it option i need it

mladen:

Change line 13 from this :

to this :

you were a real help im on to something with now concerns to something else,, ill update shortly
Reason: