Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1395

mladen:

You need as much data as you can get to reconstruct renko

1 minute has the most detailed data. Only tick data would have more.

Now  I  can understand. but Daily  chart gives more smoothed renko  than 1 minute chart. can i  use daily chart. 

Rajiv:
Now  I  can understand. but Daily  chart gives more smoothed renko  than 1 minute chart. can i  use daily chart. 
Yes, but it lacks the details for the renko. Renko generated from daily is not as accurate as renko generated from 1 minute chart

mladen:
Yes, but it lacks the details for the renko. Renko generated from daily is not as accurate as renko generated from 1 minute chart
THANK YOU,MLADEN

mladen:
As I already told : that indicator repaints. Using alerts on repainting indicators is extremely dangerous. Much, much better not to do that

In my opinion it is not dangerous. As I stated twice in my posts I am not using the tma for entering a trade. I am using this indicator to prepare me for looking for a trade that will happen later on. If I was able to hear an alert on current I would then casually come over to my computer and the watch the other indicators setup a trade. In some cases a trade my not occur for an hour or more. Then occasionally a trade setup happens 15 minutes after the tma would give a signal. Is it so difficult for you to understand my request for this indicator. This will help me immensely in not having to be at my computer all the time.

Thank you

TraderWill

MrTools,

Would you please read my posts #13904 and #13909. For some reason MLaden is reluctant to do this.

I would be very grateful if you would do this request.

Thank You

TraderWill

camisa:

Hello mladen, mrtools,

I need audio alerts for the attached indicator please! :)

Try out this version

mladen:
Try out this version

Dearest MLADEN

Do i assume its proper name as "DSS of Rsx + arrows _ mtf & alerts 2" because this match exact with previous versions ....... though some improper extra digit do not effect the activity of indicator.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Do i assume its proper name as "DSS of Rsx + arrows _ mtf & alerts 2" because this match exact with previous versions ....... though some improper extra digit do not effect the activity of indicator.

regards

mntiwana

When you have the mq4 file, it does not matter what name is used

Hello mladen, mrttools, I need audio alert on current bar for the attached indicator please :)
Files:

Please attach the arrows to the indicator to change color
Files:
Timing.mq4  4 kb
Reason: