Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1388

mladen:
That is almost 100% sure averages high low activator
can i get it mr mladen,do you have it? thanks

mahessara:
can i get it mr mladen,do you have it? thanks

As far as I remember, this is the latest version

mladen:

As far as I checked the code, the changes to it to make anything like alerts possible would be big and I am not sure that the users benefit from that alerts would be adequate

I am sure many traders would kill to have alerts with sound on a currency strength indicator - many use them and their eyes hurt. Anyway, if there is time I think that it would be acceptable this indicator to work with alerts. 

P.S. I haven't found on any forum a currency strength meter with alerts when there is a certain strength on any individual currency, maybe an indicator like this would be a new accomplishment from mladen and its team, do you agree? Also, if there is one and I miss it please show me.

ace2e4:

I am sure many traders would kill to have alerts with sound on a currency strength indicator - many use them and their eyes hurt. Anyway, if there is time I think that it would be acceptable this indicator to work with alerts. 

P.S. I haven't found on any forum a currency strength meter with alerts when there is a certain strength on any individual currency, maybe an indicator like this would be a new accomplishment from mladen and its team, do you agree? Also, if there is one and I miss it please show me.

Hi ace2e4

Do you think,this help you,it have some of options you said ............... "Currancy slope stregnth 1.0.7 mtf"

regards

Hi Mladen, I'm sorry to bother you, but can you please see my request on post  #13873. ?

gorangel:

Hi Mladen, I'm sorry to bother you, but can you please see my request on post  #13873. ?

this alert needs more sophisticated programmer...

gorangel:

Hi Mladen, is it possible to code an alert (small X or dot) when the line touches the candle?

Thanks in advance

As far as I see, since the line is adjusted to e3xteremes, price of the current or the first closed bar will not touch the line, or it will always change (the classical case of repainting)

Please Malden

Can you help me add "Maximum Bars" to this indicator.
Thanks for your help.

El_Nur:
Please Malden

Can you help me add "Maximum Bars" to this indicator.
Thanks for your help.
There is no need to do that - that indicator will calculate 3 bars 99.999999% percent of time (only on first run it will calculate more, on all the other ticks, only the bars that are changed + 2 (2 for the sake of being 100% sure) are going to be calculated - adding any "restriction" in bars will not change that)

Mladen
I applied it on Renko and it's taking 4 mins to load.
Reason: