4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 83

mladen:

All time frame macd bars (using the built in metatrader macd)

Color change options  :

• on signal line cross
  • on zero line cross
  • on signal crossing zero line
  • on macd slope
  • on signal slope

dear mladen,

thanks a ton for this little gem :), brilliant piece of work sir, is there any way you can add a sound alert on colour change please. would be really grateful.

mahnooj:

dear mladen,

thanks a ton for this little gem :), brilliant piece of work sir, is there any way you can add a sound alert on colour change please. would be really grateful.

The problem with it is that it is using variable time frames. If the alerts are triggered on each time frame change, you would get a lot of alerts. And since it can show variable time frames, there is no clear criteria how many time frames should agree (change in the same time) for an alert

mladen:
The problem with it is that it is using variable time frames. If the alerts are triggered on each time frame change, you would get a lot of alerts. And since it can show variable time frames, there is no clear criteria how many time frames should agree (change in the same time) for an alert

dear mladen,

Thanks for the reply, your point understood. just wanted to ask one more thing, I'm unable to add 2 or more of the same indis to a chart, it replicates the 1st indi and doesn't act independently, is there a way to change it.

mahnooj:

dear mladen,

Thanks for the reply, your point understood. just wanted to ask one more thing, I'm unable to add 2 or more of the same indis to a chart, it replicates the 1st indi and doesn't act independently, is there a way to change it.

mahnooj

Set the indicator unique ID of each new instance to different value than the previous instances and then you can attach as many instances as you wis (as long as the indicator unique IDs are different)

mladen:

mahnooj

Set the indicator unique ID of each new instance to different value than the previous instances and then you can attach as many instances as you wis (as long as the indicator unique IDs are different)

thanx a ton Sir....:)

Dear Mladen 

Thank you for this type of indicators

I used three different settings on the same version of the MACD or Hull

Two pieces of all the indications I can not find the interval between the time frame with writing the name timeframe and with the table

These indicators with templates

Thank you dear sir

Dragon:

Dear Mladen 

Thank you for this type of indicators

I used three different settings on the same version of the MACD or Hull

Two pieces of all the indications I can not find the interval between the time frame with writing the name timeframe and with the table

These indicators with templates

Thank you dear sir

Set the unique ID of each indicator to unique value (different than any other indicator on the same chart) and all the buttons will be visible for each instance

mladen:
Set the unique ID of each indicator to unique value (different than any other indicator on the same chart) and all the buttons will be visible for each instance

Thank you Sir, I wish I could correct me this way

GOOD DAY MLADEN,

PLEASE WOULD YOU HELP MAKE A 4TF MA CROSS. WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THANKING U IN ADVANCE AND FOR GOOD WORKS HERE. REGARDS 

gabrielumoh:

GOOD DAY MLADEN,

PLEASE WOULD YOU HELP MAKE A 4TF MA CROSS. WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THANKING U IN ADVANCE AND FOR GOOD WORKS HERE. REGARDS 

That would be this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page2

Attached is the updated (new metatrader 4 compatible) version of that indicator

Reason: