Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1354

mntiwana:

Thanks

mrtools:

Hi Mohamed Ahmed, added alerts.

adxm_nrp_2_alerts.mq4

Thanks a lot for your efforts

VitoMono:

Can someone please help and tell how to use it for 1minute trades(on Binary Options terms?) any guide ?

I would be very very appreciated for help

Vito

You can use anything on BO

Not that it will make a difference

VitoMono:

Can someone please help and tell how to use it for 1minute trades(on Binary Options terms?) any guide ?

I would be very very appreciated for help

Vito

Binary Options Trading with 1-2 Min is gambling and to win at gambling you will need a perfect probability calculation of your system...

thats what my husband and me are working now nearly 2 years on.

We have founded a official registered association for that with 70 members, we have developed a own sophisticated tradings system for BO

a perfect analyse system with tickdatas based on Java, which measures the win/lost of a signal 24/5 and a Signal selection system which stores all signals and our members can select easy which signals they want to trade...

Also we have developed a Java based Autotrader for BO for 5 Brokers now... without using brokers Api, that they can not identify us as group of traders...

My husband, which is here as Akvisto will also make soon a post here and introduce the system and also ask Mr. mladen and Mr. mrtools maybe for support... as its a very good developed project and absolut unique in the worid, can imaging that both like it very much and for me would be a honor to have them on board.

But its still a very very hard challenge, believe me, i know from what i speak... trading forex is hard, but trading BO is harder... because of the fixed duration time. The entry is not the problem...

Now our own BO system delivers already stable signals... but we are search still for tools which can be also good to have more signals...

I can not show a lot, because is on 5 own servers and were all member have them own trading desktop... i can give you a link to our Selection system, which is still in developement and on a public server in the moment.

All this we initiate to support the childrens charity association for my home village in Moldova me and my husband made 3 years ago... we had so much problems to raise donations for this, that we start with the idea to trade and now our members of the trading association are using our systems and for that they donate for the kids.

Cheers Nicole

https://hosting.def-net.org/t4cc/#

NicoleDeinhard:

Binary Options Trading with 1-2 Min is gambling and to win at gambling you will need a perfect probability calculation of your system...

thats what my husband and me are working now nearly 2 years on.

We have founded a official registered association for that with 70 members, we have developed a own sophisticated tradings system for BO

a perfect analyse system with tickdatas based on Java, which measures the win/lost of a signal 24/5 and a Signal selection system which stores all signals and our members can select easy which signals they want to trade...

Also we have developed a Java based Autotrader for BO for 5 Brokers now... without using brokers Api, that they can not identify us as group of traders...

My husband, which is here as Akvisto will also make soon a post here and introduce the system and also ask Mr. mladen and Mr. mrtools maybe for support... as its a very good developed project and absolut unique in the worid, can imaging that both like it very much and for me would be a honor to have them on board.

But its still a very very hard challenge, believe me, i know from what i speak... trading forex is hard, but trading BO is harder... because of the fixed duration time. The entry is not the problem...

Now our own BO system delivers already stable signals... but we are search still for tools which can be also good to have more signals...

I can not show a lot, because is on 5 own servers and were all member have them own trading desktop... i can give you a link to our Selection system, which is still in developement and on a public server in the moment.

All this we initiate to support the childrens charity association for my home village in Moldova me and my husband made 3 years ago... we had so much problems to raise donations for this, that we start with the idea to trade and now our members of the trading association are using our systems and for that they donate for the kids.

Cheers Nicole

https://hosting.def-net.org/t4cc/#

Diana

good to know all this,it is amazing and good deed.appreciations for the good will.

regards

mntiwana:

Diana

good to know all this,it is amazing and good deed.appreciations for the good will.

regards

Thank you mntiwana, its a amazing work from us all...

Hi! Can you change the signal that it only comes when it is outside Cenog boundaries?

Fantastico:
Hi! Can you change the signal that it only comes when it is outside Cenog boundaries?

Fantastico

"CenOG" is the renamed polynomial regression channel indicator. Starting from linear regression (1st degree polynomial) to nth degree, all are subject of change for given sample (calculating length) - they recalculate as the price of the current bar changes and are fitting past values to new recalculated value too

Hi mladen and mrtools,

I use an indicator named the happs indicaor for my trading. I have a request for a independent alert indicator to generate popup and sound alert. I need this indicator to give me alerts when price enters the boxed areas of the happs indicator. The alert I seek for is just a basic alert and a simple one, generating an alert when price enters or leaves the zones generated by the indicator. The alert should be generated only after the close of the candle bar of the respective time frames. ie. in case of 15M time frame, the alert should be after close of the current 15M candle bar . If on H1 time frame, the aler should be only after the close of the current one hour candle bar.

The happs indicator is attached herewith.

Files:

kramachandran59:
Hi mladen and mrtools,

I use an indicator named the happs indicaor for my trading. I have a request for a independent alert indicator to generate popup and sound alert. I need this indicator to give me alerts when price enters the boxed areas of the happs indicator. The alert I seek for is just a basic alert and a simple one, generating an alert when price enters or leaves the zones generated by the indicator. The alert should be generated only after the close of the candle bar of the respective time frames. ie. in case of 15M time frame, the alert should be after close of the current 15M candle bar . If on H1 time frame, the aler should be only after the close of the current one hour candle bar.

The happs indicator is attached herewith.

kramachandran59

Apart from being an ex4 file (that can not be changed), that indicator is making objects in a way that it can not be used as a reference from some other indicator to retrieve values nor is it using buffers - so, sorry, nut it can not be made

Reason: