Elite indicators :) - page 1473

mntiwana:

Have you tried this.

I have a problem when I tried to load the indicator...Received a message " You are trying to use renamed indicator.. Contact Forex-Tsd"

Can you help me out here...

miss17:

I have a problem when I tried to load the indicator...Received a message " You are trying to use renamed indicator.. Contact Forex-Tsd"

You must save it using exact name (the "Adaptable_RSI + smoothing + divergence 2") or else you shall receive that message. Just save it using the quoted name and it will work

miss17:

Again,here is a previous version with alerts and along with a bit newer version,the one MLADEN explained (2)

oguz:

Dear @mntiwana

Does this system repaint or not? (Gann_System_1)

I ask this question because it contains dangerous zigzag indicator!

chrisstoff  can better explain it but zigzag is usually a repainter though some times claimed as non repainter, better to avoid and try to create your own system that you trust and know.

Dear Malden
Always I am indebted. I will still bother you if you like.
As shown in the photograph, I want to set the width of this histogram indicator to width 8, but it is always width 4. Since the extension of the indicator is ex4, it can not be changed. So, why do not you introduce the way to make it from width 4 to width 8 with another dedicated indicator?
Thank you

yudaxuan:
Dear Malden
As shown in the photograph, I want to set the width of this histogram indicator to width 8, but it is always width 4. Since the extension of the indicator is ex4, it can not be changed. So, why do not you introduce the way to make it from width 4 to width 8 with another dedicated indicator?
Thank you
For that, the code has to be changed but without ex4 file we can not do that. Sorry

mladen:
For that, the code has to be changed but without ex4 file we can not do that. Sorry
I understand. Thank you very much.

yudaxuan:
Dear Malden
Thank you

Dear YUDAXUAN,

Would it be possible share your indicator?

Thank you 

mladen

Do you have a MA cross indicator with the 28 or so Methods/

thank you

Ray

traderduke:

mladen

Do you have a MA cross indicator with the 28 or so Methods/

thank you

Ray

A lot of solutions,for example with "Averages Ribbon 2_9"

Files: