[Deleted]  

[Deleted]  
mntiwana:

and second problem is with,zero and +/- 100 levels,bound/unbound level not matching in between CCI and TSI macd,when you move chart (history a bit back or ahead) it give you very different cross signals......it is only good when show only one picture and pretend grail.;).

aside from this fact,if a kind coder is able to handle and solve this issue,idea is not bad.:) .... or may be a TSI cci can be introduced.

regards

[Deleted]  

[Deleted]  
[Deleted]  
Pava:
...not sharing it...can give few clues...system works on 1 minute chart...yes 1 minute!...I thought it will never be possible...and both indicators are at default values...you're right...I might move my posts to Pollan's

[Deleted]  

kapoo
kapoo  

please have tried to make the arrow appear after the close of the signal candle in other to avoid repainting but all to no avail.

please help me out ,below are the attached.
kapoo
kapoo  
kapoo:

please have tried to make the arrow appear after the close of the signal candle in other to avoid repainting but all to no avail.

please help me out ,below are the attached.
please help me out mr tools and mr mland
kapoo
kapoo  

please  help me out  MR. TOOLS and MLADEN, below are the attached.
kapoo
kapoo  
below are the documents again