Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1341

Hi Mladen or mrtools

can you please modify Hitman indicator Notifications by e-mail

I ask you how activated if possible Hitman.ex4

I am still waiting to respond

thank you so much

Files:
hitman.ex4  57 kb

How can I place 2 Instances of the Indicator attached...so that Arrows from both Instances will be visible?...I changed "ArrowsIdentifier"...but it still does not work...

suat:

Ok mr. ungenerous

from me to friends

So THAT is Pava secret tho ?

Thank You Suat for sharing. You are good person

P.S Azorix .... great roust

Have a great day!

Regards

JJBanko

Pava

Give my best to your mother!

Mrs. Simplicity, is it?

Is that your last name too?

Azorix

Pava:
How can I place 2 Instances of the Indicator attached...so that Arrows from both Instances will be visible?...I changed "ArrowsIdentifier"...but it still does not work...

I don't see any problem, just change the name of arrow identifier and arrows code to easily recognize between them, if some arrows disappear just return to the one you begin first and double click it and OK, soon you will see all arrows

Files:
01.jpg  172 kb

mask1121:
Hi Mladen or mrtools

can you please modify Hitman indicator Notifications by e-mail

I ask you how activated if possible Hitman.ex4

I am still waiting to respond

thank you so much

ex4 files can not be changed

Post original source code and then I am sure, someone will help you

Hello everyone , i have an indicator that i would like to have an alert added to it . Tried googling tutorials on how to do that but haven't been able to get far enough. The indicator does not repaint and weirdly doesn't have any setting one can manually input but works on it's own internal setting . Gives good entries though if you are a trend trader . Please help get an alert on this or guide me on how to do it , i'll appreciate .

Forex.mq4

Files:
forex.mq4  3 kb

azorix:
Pava

Give my best to your mother!

Mrs. Simplicity, is it?

Is that your last name too?

Azorix

degenerat.

talaate:
I don't see any problem, just change the name of arrow identifier and arrows code to easily recognize between them, if some arrows disappear just return to the one you begin first and double click it and OK, soon you will see all arrows

doesn't work on my comp...(you used 2 different time frames...I need 2 same time frames)

Pava:
doesn't work on my comp...(you used 2 different time frames...I need 2 same time frames)

Set the arrowsIdentifier parameter to unique value and set the arrow gap values to different values so that they are separated if they are displayed on the same bar

Reason: