Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1247

mrtools:

Eightball, have you tried this one, it has alerts.

fibo_retracement.mq4

thank you let me check it out

Happy weekend everybody !!

Mladen, Mrtools, Gentelmen.

If you be so kind to add the alert combo to this indicator please, appreciate your help,

In fact if possible to create an EA based on this indicator also would be great.

open buy order on white line, close on opposite signal and open a sell, maybe add just a trailing stop.

Note: this indicator is to be used on Renko.

Thank you in advance

Kind Regards

sap_-_adx.mq4

Files:
sap_-_adx.mq4  15 kb

ripefx:
Happy weekend everybody !!

Mladen, Mrtools, Gentelmen.

If you be so kind to add the alert combo to this indicator please, appreciate your help,

In fact if possible to create an EA based on this indicator also would be great.

open buy order on white line, close on opposite signal and open a sell, maybe add just a trailing stop.

Note: this indicator is to be used on Renko.

Thank you in advance

Kind Regards

sap_-_adx.mq4

I sincerely adore when someone takes my work, renames it, removes my name from it (and I become the "original creator of the indicator", but without mentioning the name) and even patches where he expects money for "his work"

Anyway : that is adxvma indicator (so the only thing done is remoing the "v"letter fom the name), and you can already find version with alerts in it. One can be found here : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/153/adxvma_arrows_alerts_nmc.mq4

Thank You very much Mr.Tools!

mladen:

I sincerely adore when someone takes my work, renames it, removes my name from it (and I become the "original creator of the indicator", but without mentioning the name) and even patches where he expects money for "his work"

Anyway : that is adxvma indicator (so the only thing done is remoing the "v"letter fom the name), and you can already find version with alerts in it. One can be found here : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/153/adxvma_arrows_alerts_nmc.mq4

Really? one more piracy on you work, i'm really sorry, It was not my intention to get you like . on this wonderful weekend,

Appreciate your kind assistance.

Hai The SUPER HERO Mladen sir ......i wan to a small addition in this mq4 sir all is well BUT just add it to ARROWS BUY ARROW AND SELL ARROWW WHEN AFTER SIGNAL CONFORMATION ONLY I WANT TO SIR Its pure -------- non RE painting -------signals means ARROWS ONLY SIR ,,,,,,SIR PLEASE THIS IS MY last request AND ONE MORE SIR CAN WE USE THIS TO ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,................................. ROBO TRADING ......................... S P mony + alerts 1.01.mq4 s_p_mony__alerts_1.01.mq4

sir please it will be useful me if its working in ..............................ROBO TRADING ..................

mladen please make indikator no repaint not gone ., and signal open after close candle .,

zanuar:
mladen please make indikator no repaint not gone ., and signal open after close candle .,

zanuar

It can not be made non repainting and to keep the signals the same

It is using snake force (centered TMA) and it always recalculates unless replaced with some other average, but then it will not look even remotely similar to what it looks like now

Mladen sir ......i wan to a small addition in this mq4 sir all is well BUT just add it to ARROWS BUY ARROW AND SELL ARROWW WHEN AFTER SIGNAL CONFORMATION ONLY I WANT TO SIR Its pure -------- non RE painting -------signals means ARROWS ONLY SIR ,,,,,,SIR PLEASE THIS IS MY last request AND ONE MORE SIR CAN WE USE THIS TO ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,................................. ROBO TRADING ......................... S P mony + alerts 1.01.mq4

Reason: