Elite indicators :) - page 1066

mrtools,Thank you very many!

Kiko

mladen:

Demos6

Which exact version of trend direction & force index do you use?

Or it does not matter which one to use as a basis?

I use this version.

ml-Trend direction & force index - smoothed 3 & alerts nmc

Thank you in advance.

Dearest MLADEN,

Is there some difference in performance in between "ml trend direction & force index...." and "Trend direction & force index....." as simple Trend direction & force index have some latest versions too,thanks.

regards

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

Is there some difference in performance in between "ml trend direction & force index...." and "Trend direction & force index....." as simple Trend direction & force index have some latest versions too,thanks.

regards

mntiwana

As far as I know there is no difference (Ray has a custom of adding things to names, and that is why the name is different, not because it is different in code)

mladen:

mntiwana

As far as I know there is no difference (Ray has a custom of adding things to names, and that is why the name is different, not because it is different in code)

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks ,understand,no such difference in functioning and performance ,just names only,

any possibility for more up gradation,adaptive,step,composite,DDZ,on chart ver, this is my favorite one indicator,thanks.:)

regards

mntiwana

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks ,understand,no such difference in functioning and performance ,just names only,

any possibility for more up gradation,adaptive,step,composite,DDZ,on chart ver, this is my favorite one indicator,thanks.:)

regards

mntiwana

mntiwana

Will try to see what ca we get if we make it adaptive

mladen:

mntiwana

Will try to see what ca we get if we make it adaptive

Dearest Mladen,

advance thanks for considering my request,will wait impatiently,:).

regards

mladen:

pbaranda

Check this indicator first (for one, because it is not repainting, and it solves some problems that the bttrendetrigger has) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page662

Hello mladen,

I had a look at your proposed indicator and I am still testing it to see if I can trade with it.

Mean while, I have another request, could you please add a paint bar and arrows and alerts to this indicator william36histogramwalerttest_nmc_mtf.mq4 following the conditions explained in the image below?

Thank you very much for your help in this matter.

Regards,

Paulo

pbaranda:

Hello mladen,

I had a look at your proposed indicator and I am still testing it to see if I can trade with it.

Mean while, I have another request, could you please add a paint bar and arrows and alerts to this indicator william36histogramwalerttest_nmc_mtf.mq4 following the conditions explained in the image below?

Thank you very much for your help in this matter.

Regards,

Paulo

Paulo

If you take stochastic that draws bars, set the price to high/low and set the slowing to 1, you are going to get exactly the same values as it would be with that wpr indicator

mladen:
Upgraded it with user friendly time frame options too : Wilders Adx mtf 2.02.mq4

Dear Mr Mladen,

I don't know as a newbie whether is it possible to put a alert (email...) when crossed red/green ligne ?

Thank you

Reason: