Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1179

never mind figured it out.

nkcoghill:
never mind figured it out.

Nkcoghill, checking my last post, don't think I explained it very well, so for example if your using it set to 30 minutes but trading on a 15 minute chart, the 30 minute chart can change, so it's best to wait one more bar after the signal to make your trading decision.If your on a 15 minute chart and have the timeframe set to 1 hour best to wait 4 bars to make your trading decision. It's not repainting, it's just the larger timeframe bar is not complete.

yeah I understood I just said never mind I figured it out because before I edited that and I had posted a question about an indicator thanks though, any chance you were able to test those indicators for those modifications I wanted for the matrix one?

nkcoghill:
yeah I understood I just said never mind I figured it out because before I edited that and I had posted a question about an indicator thanks though, any chance you were able to test those indicators for those modifications I wanted for the matrix one?

The emotion version repaints and it will make the whole set up repaint, wouldn't recommend it for alerts

sharingan9:
Mr. Tooools!!!! How are you. I hope you've been well. You edited the code to this 1-12-12 indicator a while back. The sequence that it looks for is the following:

Short Trades: bull, bear, bear, bull, bull,BEAR(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bearish saying to go SHORT).

Long Trades: bear, bull, bull, bear bear, BULL(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bullish saying go LONG).

Can you please change the code of this indicator to alert me with currency pair and time stamp based on the following sequence:Short Trades: bull, bull, bearBEAR(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bearish saying to go SHORT).

Long Trades: bear, bear, bull,BULL(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bullish saying go LONG).

Sharingan9, try this one

mrtools:
Sharingan9, try this one

Thank You Mr. Tools. You are the best

mrtools:
Sharingan9, try this one

Mr. Tools I made a slight error. Is there any way you can change sequence to alert 1 candle earlier so for example:

Can you please change the code of this indicator to alert me with currency pair and time stamp based on the following sequence:Short Trades: bull, bull,BEAR(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bearish saying to go SHORT).

Long Trades: bear, bear,BULL(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bullish saying go LONG).

This is the last request please. Sorry to be a bother. Thank you so much

sharingan9:
Mr. Tools I made a slight error. Is there any way you can change sequence to alert 1 candle earlier so for example:

Can you please change the code of this indicator to alert me with currency pair and time stamp based on the following sequence:Short Trades: bull, bull,BEAR(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bearish saying to go SHORT).

Long Trades: bear, bear,BULL(Alert sounds as soon as this candle turns bullish saying go LONG).

This is the last request please. Sorry to be a bother. Thank you so much

Try this one.

Mr. Tools you are a wizard KING. It works excellent thank you so very much

Hi mladen and mrtools

Could you add alerts and alertmessages when the square of 'rsx nrp_alerts' changes colors?

Thanks

Files:
Reason: