Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1169

andreas73:
I'm a little bit confused is the version of igor ad correct with mtf and alert or the upgraded version and if it is the last one would you add only arrow and alert . I don't need mtf. Thank you

Check it Place both on the chart and wait for a new tick. You shall immediately see which one is correct (and why there was a need to write a new one)

As far as I remember there was already a version with alert, but can not find it right now. As soon as I do (find it) will post the link

mladen:
Check it Place both on the chart and wait for a new tick. You shall immediately see which one is correct (and why there was a need to write a new one)

As far as I remember there was already a version with alert, but can not find it right now. As soon as I do (find it) will post the link

Ah allright, I know what you mean the averages drift down to bottom of the chart, ok thank you, I am waiting for the one you find. You can pm me or put it here, thank you

Hello Mr. Tools, Mladen and all. Is it possible to put an alert on this HardLevels indicator that will alert me every time a level is created. So as soon as the level appears on the chart I get an alert saying the currency and time at which the level appears. If so may you please do this. Thank you so much

Files:
hardlevels.mq4  10 kb

andreas73:
Ah allright, I know what you mean the averages drift down to bottom of the chart, ok thank you, I am waiting for the one you find. You can pm me or put it here, thank you

Andreas73, couldn't find one so posted a version with arrows and alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page48

mrtools:
Andreas73, couldn't find one so posted a version with arrows and alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page48

Thank you two, very much. I have one more question:

Is this work your hobby or something like thing of life, or simply doing something for better trading beside your own personal trading? Have you two founded this forum?

But in all cases I love your work here and I guess the most of the other think the same.

Thank you

andreas73

andreas73:
Thank you two, very much. I have one more question:

Is this work your hobby or something like thing of life, or simply doing something for better trading beside your own personal trading? Have you two founded this forum?

But in all cases I love your work here and I guess the most of the other think the same.

Thank you

andreas73

andreas73

About the founders of this forum : no, neither mrtools nor me did that

Hello mladen/mrtools, and compliments of the day. Please , please and please help me with my request on post #11671. Please let the alert have option of on current or closed candle. Thank you very much in advance.

samuelkanu:
Hello mladen/mrtools, and compliments of the day. Please , please and please help me with my request on post #11671. Please let the alert have option of on current or closed candle. Thank you very much in advance.

can not check it

I do not have the custom "adx" indicator used by that indicator

hi mrtools and mladen can u please add alerts when price touches supp dem ? II_SupDem 1.01 - nmc.mq4 thanks in advance

hi dear friends specially mladen and mr tools

would you please make an indicator that get alarm (arrow and pop up ) when all below conditions are met together:

1- rsi(3) >70

2- cci(13) > 100

3- William %r(10) > -20

4- adx(3)>40 (mean mt4 built in adx indicator)

* adjustable period for each item and adjustable time frame for alarm

thanks a lot in advance

Reason: