Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1164

sharingan9:
Hello Mr. Tools, Mladen and everyone. May you please put an AlertonCurrent alert on this Fractal Support and resistance indicator so I am alerted each time price touches the blue or red fractal levels please. Thank you so much in advance

sharingan9

Fractals never occur on a current bar

mladen:
sharingan9 Fractals never occur on a current bar

Actually what I meant was if you can put an alert on when a candle comes back to touch the blue or red dots that are created when a fractal is formed. For example, fractal forms then blue or red lines form and then when a new candle comes back to touch the red or blue dots I get an alertas soon as it touches. Is this possible? Thank you very much

Hi Mladen, can you make alert for EMA crossover signal?

Files:

skljsklj1:
Hi Mladen, can you make alert for EMA crossover signal?

That version repaints. Better use this one (for example) : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download ma crosses mtf & alerts nmc.mq4

mladen:
That version repaints. Better use this one (for example) : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download ma crosses mtf & alerts nmc.mq4

This is best version of MA CROSS?

And, how to know which is MA when i atach inidcator to chart?

skljsklj1:
This is best version of MA CROSS? And, how to know which is MA when i atach inidcator to chart?

skljsklj1

No idea if that is the "best version" - as far as I am concerned there is no "best version" of any indicator there is

What I do know is that the version that you posted is a repainting version (from the first day it was created) and that adding alerts to repainting indicators is of no use at all.

There are at least 10-20 versions of ma cross indicators. Feel free to use any of the versions you wish (here is for example a version that draws the ma lines too : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MA crosses arrows_lines_mtf+alerts.mq4 ) but I do not recommend to use a repainting indicator with any kind of alerts to anybody

happy trading

mladen:
skljsklj1

No idea if that is the "best version" - as far as I am concerned there is no "best version" of any indicator there is

What I do know is that the version that you posted is a repainting version (from the first day it was created) and that adding alerts to repainting indicators is of no use at all.

There are at least 10-20 versions of ma cross indicators. Feel free to use any of the versions you wish (here is for example a version that draws the ma lines too : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MA crosses arrows_lines_mtf+alerts.mq4 ) but I do not recommend to use a repainting indicator with any kind of alerts to anybody

happy trading

Ok, thank you. But, how to know which is MA when I atach inidcator to chart (ema, sma...)?

skljsklj1:
Ok, thank you. But, how to know which is MA when I atach inidcator to chart (ema, sma...)?

Use ma method parameters

Ma methods :

0 - sma

1 - ema

2 - smma

3 - lwma

Upgraded volty channel stop (easier to use, solves some issues with weekly time frame and somewhat optimized) : volty_channel_stop_2.mq4

Files:

Volatility quality Stridsman (version 2) with usual set of alerts added : volatility_quality_nrp_-_stridsman_2_amp_alerts.mq4

Reason: