Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1121

Thank you so much mladen. I really do appreciate what you do for me and everyone on this site.

samuelkanu:
Why is it that i cant view other pages of this thread and other threads since the design was changed? I have used both firefox latest build and chrome browser still the same thing or is it only me that is experiencing this?

Dear samuelkanu

it was same with me since one month,i request here and mladen ,they give me advices and some suggestions,they forward this to technical section even,nothing solution came out,at last ten day ago i reinstall window,nothing useful.every time i was needs to look back or ahead some page,i search this in Google with page number help so a long process.

accidentally today i zoom out my browser view from 100 to 90 for some visual need and it solve my pending problem at once,all two pictures are here attached with zoom 100 and 90 ,just look at top left corner where in first picture zoom at 100 and no page back forward option then look at 2 picture with zoom 90 and page option available.....try this,may be it help you.....some times abnormal situation solve your problem.

regards

mntiwana

Files:
1.png  154 kb
2.png  164 kb

mntiwana:
Dear samuelkanu

it was same with me since one month,i request here and mladen ,they give me advices and some suggestions,they forward this to technical section even,nothing solution came out,at last ten day ago i reinstall window,nothing useful.every time i was needs to look back or ahead some page,i search this in Google with page number help so a long process.

accidentally today i zoom out my browser view from 100 to 90 for some visual need and it solve my pending problem at once,all two pictures are here attached with zoom 100 and 90 ,just look at top left corner where in first picture zoom at 100 and no page back forward option then look at 2 picture with zoom 90 and page option available.....try this,may be it help you.....some times abnormal situation solve your problem.

regards

mntiwana

Yes, thanks!

that helped me much. I had the same problem.

Hi Mladen,

I see you made this indicator Does it repaint or not?

Thanks

Jason2005:
Hi Mladen,

I see you made this indicator Does it repaint or not?

Thanks

Jason2005

It does not repaint

mladen:
Jason2005 It does not repaint

Thanks mladen!

Hello my friend, you could add arrows, every time the indicator changes color?(Sonrisa)

trigger_lines.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Rivabex1301

You can use this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5

It is correctly coded and it does not repaint

Thank You mladen , great indicator

Could you please add alert when signal line cross the other line . At the moment it alerts when it cross the 0 line

Can it alert on time frame lower than the current chart.... If chart is H4 can I use time frame 60min for indicator

Thank you very much .

Hi mladen, I've bought in april PA Adaptive Composite RSI mtf+alerts2 indicator from adaptive lookback section. Is it possible to add an alert (sound,email, arrow or vertical lines) only when colour changes (from green to orange and viceversa, see the attach) and not when the indicator is leaving oversold or overbought condition?

Thanks in advance.

Can you please add the standard 'set' of alerts to this indicator?

alertsOn

alertsOnCurrent

alertsMessage

alertsSound

alertsEmail

Thanks in advance if you can !

Files:
Reason: