Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1089

Upgraded Williams %R (shorter code, more compatibility) version with arrows and alerts : williams-r_alertsarrows_2.01.mq4

Is is possible to add an alert for this indicator? Thanks...

volatility_breakout.mq4

Files:

hi another request if anybody want help need add Alert to this Reversal indikator

thanks in advance!

ranger_lp:
Is is possible to add an alert for this indicator? Thanks... volatility_breakout.mq4

ranger_lp

Here is a version with alerts : volatility_breakout_alerts.mq4

The ma of ma slope and alerts indicator will not open up for me on my chart. I am not sure what is going on

Dan The Great:
The ma of ma slope and alerts indicator will not open up for me on my chart. I am not sure what is going on

Check if it compiles correctly

There is no iCustom call or anything that could prevent it from opening, so it must work

When I put start profiling it opens then immediately closes. That also happens wen I try to compile it.

My bad when I compile it then it does nothing. I meant when I click the start button it also does that.

Dan The Great:
My bad when I compile it then it does nothing. I meant when I click the start button it also does that.

Dan

You can not debug or profile that indicator. But that should not prevent it from working in metatrader. Check the following (when you compile it) :

Files:
ma_if_ma.gif  53 kb

How do I get the description box to pop up?

Reason: