Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1037

Barons1:
Thanks Mladen, if you find the system to improve it, I think we can get an excellent indicator

we shall see what can be done

shay14:
hi, i posted the mq4 file, i thought it was the decompiled version?

Hi Mrtools

Is this the non decompiled version?

This indicator is really good and will be made even better with the alerts as requested by Shay14. Post # 10318

Thanks for your helpful work

Boloti

Boloti:
Hi Mrtools

Is this the non decompiled version?

This indicator is really good and will be made even better with the alerts as requested by Shay14. Post # 10318

Thanks for your helpful work

Boloti

Sorry Boloti, it still a decompiled version of the indicator.

jolugarpe:
hola sr y herramientas de la empresa, se puede hacer que este indicador una barra indicadora. Gracias y felicitaciones

Jolugarpe, sorry tried translating your message, and didn't understand what you are looking for, could you try again to explain.

Hello mladen and mrtool,

could you guys add an alert to this indicator when it enter overbought and oversold zone..thank you very much in advance.

timing.mq4

Files:
timing.mq4  4 kb

mrtools:
Jolugarpe, sorry tried translating your message, and didn't understand what you are looking for, could you try again to explain.

hi mrtools,I think he wants a histogram...

cheers

sorry mr tools google translated me and i didn´t see. I want a indicator bars or histogram of RSI-TC NEW.

Thanks a lot

Mladen; I am usingmeta 4 build 765. Still i could not get success about close all positios indicator. Please could you give me an exact indicator?

Best Regards

mrtools:
Hi Pokrat, Made it with divergence.

Upgraded version of the indicator compatible with the new mt : kwan_divergence_mtf_nmc.mq4

hello can you add notification alert when bars cross 100 and -100 levels, only these level, not 0 levels

thanks

cci_amp236amp244amp246_v4.01_amp_alerts.mq4

Reason: