Indicators with alerts/signal - page 928

Rivabex1301:
Good Day All

Can sound alert be added to the attached indicator to alert when trend indicator is displays " Strong Up or Down Trend"

Thank You for the assistance

Hello mladen , Can you please have a look at this indicator and add sound alert to it when the indicator turns to "Strong Down or UP "

Thank you

Rivabex1301:
Hello mladen , Can you please have a look at this indicator and add sound alert to it when the indicator turns to "Strong Down or UP " Thank you

Indicator code Attached

mrtools and mladen sorry i did not check the code. yes it does have alerts.. where can i get MTF pivots with alerts ? please help.

topi:
mrtools and mladen sorry i did not check the code. yes it does have alerts.. where can i get MTF pivots with alerts ? please help.

topi

did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894 . A lot of pivot indicators of all kinds posted there - maybe you will find what you need there

Hello mladen , Please help me to find indicator with alert and popup , whenKIJUN SENcross EMA 200 ... I can't find any indicator such this ... Many thanks for your time ...

hi

please adde option (apply to : ) to zigzag indicator--------- previous indicators date - first indicators date

thanks

Files:

Hi,

Is it possible to create an alert when the signal line crosses? I.e the Stoch-MTF indicator is set to 15, but on the M5 chart?

Files:
stoch-mtf.mq4  14 kb

soil82:
hi

please adde option (apply to : ) to zigzag indicator--------- previous indicators date - first indicators date

thanks

soil82

That can not be done using metatrader 4

mladen:
soil82 That can not be done using metatrader 4

what ???

Hello

I need to create Sound ( Alert ) and popup window to this indicator .

Files:
Reason: