Indicators with alerts/signal - page 913

shaan984:
No mr tool i dont have the source code.

here you are: ..: MEGASHARE.INFO - Watch Source Code Online Free :..

Source Code BluRay 1080p

mrtools:
Bridgew, do you have the original source code, that indicator is a decompiled version?

No mrtools, I don't have the original source code. This is all I have.

bridgew:
No mrtools, I don't have the original source code. This is all I have.

bridgew

Take the zigzag indicator and set the zigzag parameters to 115,130 and 80. That is all (you can compare the ending points very easily)

Anyway:
Source Code BluRay 1080p

and that one too....

Files:
blueray.jpg  36 kb

Hi MrMladen/Mrtools,

This Indicator recalculates 3 bars back if I am right .....

Can you please add an arrow and alerts ... Don't mind if it repaints ... just want an alert and arrow ...

Thanks a lot

Files:

mrtools:
Trevorli, maybe try this one, it has 3 options for upper/lower band cross.

Hi mrtools, thank you very much.

But i do not know what settings/ parameter to make that work, can you share it with me pls?

I would like to be alert when candle open above upper bollinger bands (not touching it) and vice versa.

Cheers!

rpasupathy:
Hi MrMladen/Mrtools,

This Indicator recalculates 3 bars back if I am right .....

Can you please add an arrow and alerts ... Don't mind if it repaints ... just want an alert and arrow ...

Thanks a lot

rpasupathy

That is a renamed solar wind made to display histogram. It repaint as all solar wind indicator repaints : more than 3 bars. If you want alerts on that, find some of the solar winds with alerts

Hi guys,

could you please change existing alerts on level cross, to put +DI/-DI instead of the ADX?

Alerting only when one of DI's cross level up from down would be great, if possible.

adx_wildersdmi_v1.01_alerts.mq4

Hi Mr Mladen/Mr tools,

Can you please add arrows and alerts when cci line crosses above or below the rsi line? And can you please make this indicator mtf?

Thanks in advance !!

Files:
Reason: