Indicators with alerts/signal - page 879

camisa:
mrtools, here is a picture:

the circled candle has variable 0 = true on a bearish candle; your alert doesn't work for this cases; is some of these cases the variable 0 turns true not at candle bar open but later in the bar

Canmisa, I understood how you wanted it to work, and thought that I had got it to work that way, but apparently not, I really don't know what else to do with it, hopefully someone will help.

re Bollinger Bands

I'm a new member and have searched TSD for a simple Bollinger Bands cross but no luck so far

would it be possible to add to Bollinger Bands an Alert/Arrow when

the high ( low) has penetrated the band --- or within say 15%

I believe this would be 85% + of (lower band-middle MA )

I hope this explanation is clear for you

thanks

calisto77:
re Bollinger Bands

I'm a new member and have searched TSD for a simple Bollinger Bands cross but no luck so far

would it be possible to add to Bollinger Bands an Alert/Arrow when

the high ( low) has penetrated the band --- or within say 15%

I believe this would be 85% + of (lower band-middle MA )

I hope this explanation is clear for you

thanks

Try this one out : bollingerbands_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

It alerts when the price crosses the bands up or down

mrtools:
Pippo Inzaghi, added the lines.

Thank you so much, Mr Tools! This is exactly what i was looking for and it works perfectly. cheers!

thanks for your help-- I'll try it out

Hi Mladen/Mrtools,

Can you please add a histogram version for this Indicator with an alert/popup message.

If the Indicator repaints then plz Ignore....

Thanks a lot

rpasupathy:
Hi Mladen/Mrtools,

Can you please add a histogram version for this Indicator with an alert/popup message.

If the Indicator repaints then plz Ignore....

Thanks a lot

Do you have the original (non-decompiled) source code that you can post and which someone then can take a look at?

mladen:
Do you have the original (non-decompiled) source code that you can post and which someone then can take a look at?

Sorry Mladen,

I don't have the original one....

Hello Mr. Tools and mladen, I have an indicator that I need an alert when it crosses the center line (sound, email, etc...) and tried myself but couldn't figure it out. It is a modified Ichimoku and which creates a span and a line in the center (I assume that is the Kinju but not sure as I can't find it in coding.). Anyway, I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a look at it. Much thanks! - Andy

Hi mladen and mrtools, could you please add an alert to the indicator supersmoother_v1. Must be sound alert and pop up box saying "Buy" if price opens above the supersoother line. If price opens below the supersmoother line then must say "SELL". currency name must also be mentioned in alert. Yur help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Files:
Reason: