Indicators with alerts/signal - page 872

ItsJoeMate:
Hey again!

Thanks very much mrtools and Abdul2012 for your reply.

As I said I'm quite new with MT4 and trading, but as I googled earlier .ex4 files are compiled and .mq4 files are uncompiled. If I'm right with that it should be possible to view and change the sourcecode, since I was posting both, the ex4 & mq4 file.

Would greatly appreciate if someone could help me with that.

Thanks a lot,

Joe

Joe

What mrtools was trying to tell is that it is highly unlikely that any reputable coder will change a decompiled (stolen) code. If you can post the original source code someone will probably help you, but with decompiled code the ods that it is done are close to 0

mrtools:
Hi Pippo Inzaghi, separated the alerts from the arrows, it seems to be working in preliminary testing.

It looks great. Thank you so much for your quick work, Mr. Tools.

ItsJoeMate:
Hey again!

As I said I'm quite new with MT4 and trading, but as I googled earlier .ex4 files are compiled and .mq4 files are uncompiled. If I'm right with that it should be possible to view and change the sourcecode, since I was posting both, the ex4 & mq4 file.

Thanks a lot,

Joe

The indicator are repaint. (Ibuf-Code repaint). So its uselles to code.

Pippo Inzaghi:
It looks great. Thank you so much for your quick work, Mr. Tools.

Pippo Inzaghi, not sure where my brain goes sometimes but the version i posted can repaint sometimes on color change, so added arrows and mtf to this non repainting version, the signals are the same except without the possible repaint. Also on this version you have a long term ma of vq as extra trend confirmation, added an on/off for that..

Good morning to all

Hello mladen and mrtools

Please could add the following alerts attached to the indicator

It is an indicator that the partner airquest built in the section of Coding Help

The alert would have to work as follows

Just mark the first alerts of each consecutive signal, as I show in the picture

The alert is reported only at the first point in each series.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards

Hermo.

Files:
alertas.png  3 kb
magarto.png  30 kb
magarto.mq4  4 kb

mrtools:
Hi Camisa, try this one. Hopefully i understood correctly.

hi mrtools, it is alerting for variables 2 and 3 and not for variables 0 and 1...

the previous version was working almost 100% except there were some cases where for example there is a bullish bar (open>close), and on the next bar variable 1 turns true (sometimes it turns true not right at bar open but later in the bar) and in those cases the alert doesn't ring

ItsJoeMate:
Hey again!

Thanks a lot,

Joe

This indi - fake.It is not fit for work because ugly repaint. Original for sale here, but it is very expensive )) Of course, original it doesn't repaint. You can ask the author, he will give you the demo version to test for free.

Buy the 'Hi End Scalping Indicator' Technical Indicator for MetaTrader 4 in MetaTrader Market

Hermo:
Good morning to all

Hello mladen and mrtools

Please could add the following alerts attached to the indicator

It is an indicator that the partner airquest built in the section of Coding Help

The alert would have to work as follows

Just mark the first alerts of each consecutive signal, as I show in the picture

The alert is reported only at the first point in each series.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards

Hermo.

Hello Hermo, try these.

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Hermo, try these.

Perfect mrtools

Thank you very much for your work

a greeting

Hermo

Hi, Can someone please add alerts to the indicator. Must have sound alert going off once only and also pop up box to say for example "EURUSD Buy" or "EURUSD Sell". Thank you.

Files:
Reason: