Indicators with alerts/signal - page 848

Indicators With Alerts/Signal

Hi Mladen

Hi MrTools

alert adding zero line

thanks

Files:

Can somebody add arrows or dots when the two lines cross on the attached indicator?

TKS!

Jaquanburton:
Can somebody add arrows or dots when the two lines cross on the attached indicator? TKS!

Jaquanburton, added arrows and an option for alerts too.

hi, mladen

thank you for the very kind advise....

mrtools:
Jaquanburton, added arrows and an option for alerts too.

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu MrTools

Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Could you please add an alert to the attached Forex Freedom indicator for when there are 3 or 4 squares of the same color at each time point. Please note that I do not use this as a MTF indicator - all the rows are set to the same timeframe but each row has a different setting. Please see the attached image. The other mtf cci indicators I have seen all have just one setting level.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Regards

Jasjit

forex_freedom_bars_v2.mq4

electrical999:
Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Could you please add an alert to the attached Forex Freedom indicator for when there are 3 or 4 squares of the same color at each time point. Please note that I do not use this as a MTF indicator - all the rows are set to the same timeframe but each row has a different setting. Please see the attached image. The other mtf cci indicators I have seen all have just one setting level.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Regards

Jasjit

forex_freedom_bars_v2.mq4

Jasjit

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187

casaliss:
Hi Mladen

Hi MrTools

alert adding zero line

thanks

Hi Mladen

Hi MrTools

Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Do you have a possibility to this lightindy indicator could paint or add an arrown in the chart in the candle when appears the alarm trigged.. Example 95% in red for down.. and 95% in green when its up ..

off course the object "Arrow 95%" its will be painted in the candle everytime 95% triggered in the indy..

its clear?

Thank you!!

Files:
95paint.jpg  63 kb

casaliss:
Hi Mladen

Hi MrTools

alert adding zero line

thanks

Hi Casaliss, added the zero cross alerts.

Files:
Reason: