Indicators with alerts/signal - page 706

Guess it cant be done my previous post #7117

privateer:
Guess it cant be done my previous post #7117

privateer

Lets wait till this BS with new metatrader 4 cools of. Right now it is not sure that anything will work any more. Today they closed the way how 60-70% of multi time frame indicators were working and they will not work any more. It seems that right now it is uselles to make anything since it is not sure at all that it will work any more in a couple of days

Lets f...g wait what are they going to do next and are we going to have a right to have indicators any more at all

Good luck guys with the new "improved" metatrader 4

Thanks for the reply mladen ......Guess we will Know about that in a couple of days........4 days to go....

mladen:
nad22 Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183322

can you explain how to create a new post and include a Link back to a previous post, as in the above example. Thanks.

michaelB:
can you explain how to create a new post and include a Link back to a previous post, as in the above example. Thanks.

michaelB

When you wish a link to some previous post, go to the post and press its post number (like this :

Then copy the address from the browser navigation bar and use it as a link to that exact post (I use firefox so sometimes I open 2-3 windows in tabs to get those links, but by now all browsers allow that multiple tabs-windows usage)

Files:
post_number.gif  31 kb

Hi, is it possible to add Push Notification function to the attached indicator?

Thank you.

Files:

alvinkon:
Hi, is it possible to add Push Notification function to the attached indicator? Thank you.

alvinkon

The bad news : that is a decompiled indicator

The good news : that is a decompiled SSRC indicator (can be found as free indicator on this forum)

The bad news : it uses snake force (centered TMA) for calculation - it repains

Dear Mladen

Is it possible to add 'middle line in band (band high+low/2)' and 'signals when price touches band's top and low levels' in attached indicator ?

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Files:

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Is it possible to add 'middle line in band (band high+low/2)' and 'signals when price touches band's top and low levels' in attached indicator ?

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Here is a version with middle line added

Dear Mladen,

Noted and thank you very much.

Reason: