Indicators with alerts/signal - page 690

Hello, I would like to ask. What is the difference between these two indicators? It should look the same. I know that they are in forum, just in case I attach them.

Files:

akrolytis:
Hello, I would like to ask. What is the difference between these two indicators? It should look the same. I know that they are in forum, just in case I attach them.

Completely different rsi values, After that all the differences are just accumulated because of that rsi difference

mladen:
Completely different rsi values, After that all the differences are just accumulated because of that rsi difference

Dear Mladen, could you add alerts on this TrendRSI_v3.mq4?

Air92:
Thank you,mr.Tools! It very much will help me now.

And whether it is possible to make arrows when crosses zero level?

Thank you.

Sorry Air92, its not possible am out of buffers.

akrolytis:
Dear Mladen, could you add alerts on this TrendRSI_v3.mq4?

Hi Akrolytis, added the alerts.

Files:

Well...eventhough when i downloaded the EA´s and Indi´s and it said it couldnt find the file and instead of format "MQL4" it was a "MQL4 source file" and when you double clicked instead of showing the parameters it asks to open with another program or get into the internet to open it, I placed them in their respective folders and it did appear and I could place them into the charts.

Is that correct or am I missing something?

Thanks

Marcio:
Friends,

For some reason whenever now i try to download a MQL4 file or anyother indicator, it is downloaded as a "MQL4 source file". Tried even to downloaded from another computer and placed on a pen drive and it was "MQL4" format, But when i open on my trading computer there it was again "MQL4 source file".

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Marcio

Wow. This is very helpful.

Dear Mladen, could you add signal on this ?tks

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Akrolytis, added the alerts.

Thank You!

Marcio:
Well...eventhough when i downloaded the EA´s and Indi´s and it said it couldnt find the file and instead of format "MQL4" it was a "MQL4 source file" and when you double clicked instead of showing the parameters it asks to open with another program or get into the internet to open it, I placed them in their respective folders and it did appear and I could place them into the charts.

Is that correct or am I missing something?

Thanks

MQ4 is a mql 4 source code file (mql4 is a coding language used in metatrader 4). Once ou have installed metatrader 4 it had added a "name" for mq4 files as "MQL4 source file". Nothing to do with this site whatsoever

Reason: