Indicators with alerts/signal - page 687

Air92:
Dear mr.Tools,I have a problem with this indicator.

For an example

I need two indicators on a chart. On one I need arrows on crossing of the signal line with other signal line, on the second indicator I need crossing of the signal line of level of zero.

If on the first indicator I put the arrowsOnzerocross false arrowsOnSignalcross truesettings, and on the second indicator I do opposite, it turns out that arrows on the chart arrive only one indicator. But arrows from two indicators are necessary

Air92

Set the arrowsIdentifier of each instance to unique values (for example let it be : "qqe Arrows1" and "qqe Arrows2") and then you will be able to have arrows from as much indicators as you wish

mladen:
Air92 Set the arrowsIdentifier of each instance to unique values (for example let it be : "qqe Arrows1" and "qqe Arrows2") and then you will be able to have arrows from as much indicators as you wish

Thank you so much,Mladen!Everything turned out

RSI adaptive EMA - mtf & alerts

Rsi adaptive ema - multi time frame version and alerts added posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page44

Files:

pokrat:
MrTools/Mladen hi

would you please add an alert to this divergence indicator ?

muchas gracias

i-powerrvi-div.ex4

pokrat

That is an ex4 that can not be changed. No source?

sorry...posted the ex4 not the mq4

i-powerrvi-div.mq4

Files:

pokrat:
sorry...posted the ex4 not the mq4 i-powerrvi-div.mq4

pokrat

Divergence is always indicated after the fact. What it means is that it will alert with significant lag in some cases. Is that what you are looking for?

mladen:
Wolfsch Is this the PPO that you are looking for : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177436 ?

Yes grat! thank you very much.

mladen:
pokrat Divergence is always indicated after the fact. What it means is that it will alert with significant lag in some cases. Is that what you are looking for?

Hi mladen

i thought that the divergence is confirmed with a fractal with this indicator?

pokrat

pokrat:
Hi mladen

i thought that the divergence is confirmed with a fractal with this indicator?

pokrat

Yes, and as you know fractals (built in fractals) are never shown on a current bar. Plus, that indicator uses only bars from bar 4 of the current chart - the loop goes like this :

for(i=3; i < limit+3; i++)

It means that it will be issued with at least 3 bars of lag

Could you Gentlemen's please add and separate the options: alert on signal line cross (9SMA)= true/false and alert on histogram cross zero line=true/false, the way is now is on both with only alert on/off

Thank you a lot

De Lima

Files:
Reason: