Indicators with alerts/signal - page 652

Mr. Tools or Mladen...

I am looking for a stochastic cross alert indicator that can display arrows on chart based on the cross of the stochastic on current bar. I am not interested in overbought or oversold conditions but the cross itself.. Is there an indicator like that already in this forum? If so, can u point me in the direction of that indicator... If not, could one of u please code this idea. thanks in advance and excuse my poor English ...

endymion:
Mr. Tools or Mladen... I am looking for a stochastic cross alert indicator that can display arrows on chart based on the cross of the stochastic on current bar. I am not interested in overbought or oversold conditions but the cross itself.. Is there an indicator like that already in this forum? If so, can u point me in the direction of that indicator... If not, could one of u please code this idea. thanks in advance and excuse my poor English ...

Hi endymion, I am not sure if this one helps you. Just found it in my indicator folder. Called Stoch-Crossing

Is this what you are looking for ? I don´t have it in use so please test it properly. Or if else better wait for MrTools or Mladen.

stoch_crossing_arrows_alerts.mq4

mrtools:
Sorry Knram, it's a decompiled version of solar wind.

Dear mrtools, may I request you to suggest me for good buy sell signal (nonrepainatable Indicator). Thanks

mrtools:
Ces we have Value chart indicator here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806/page2 with alerts on Ma cross or -8 or 8 cross. I put the CHT version on my charts and my computer does some major complaining.

Sir,

I read through the thread that you pointed me to but can't post a Q there so will continue here if that's cool.

You said in a later post to me ...

"The alerts are hard coded at entering 8 and -8, or the ma cross.

If you turn the Ma's to 1 or 0 they will turn off."

Couple of questions.

1) can the alert levels be set vs hard coded at +-8?

2) does that indicator have email alert capability?

Thanks

I'm looking for indicator that will shows a macroeconomics callendar on the chart

cesande:
Sir,

I read through the thread that you pointed me to but can't post a Q there so will continue here if that's cool.

You said in a later post to me ...

"The alerts are hard coded at entering 8 and -8, or the ma cross.

If you turn the Ma's to 1 or 0 they will turn off."

Couple of questions.

1) can the alert levels be set vs hard coded at +-8?

2) does that indicator have email alert capability?

Thanks

Hello Cesande,

The alerts have email capability, but not the capability to change the +8 and -8 settings. Also if you want to save money maybe try purchasing it with your credits.

knram:
Dear mrtools, may I request you to suggest me for good buy sell signal (nonrepainatable Indicator). Thanks

Knram that's a hard one for me to suggest, would say its mainly up to your trading style and finding an indicator compatible with that.

mrtools:
Hello Cesande, The alerts have email capability, but not the capability to change the +8 and -8 settings. Also if you want to save money maybe try purchasing it with your credits.

No worries about credits. Paid and waiting for download link.

And... yes the value chart indicators I was using has started to kill my CPU so hoping this one will be much better.

Gfuchs:
Hi endymion, I am not sure if this one helps you. Just found it in my indicator folder. Called Stoch-Crossing

Is this what you are looking for ? I don´t have it in use so please test it properly. Or if else better wait for MrTools or Mladen.

stoch_crossing_arrows_alerts.mq4

Thanks Gfuchs,

Il give it a world

hello i found this interesting indicator , but it seem the white color is not functional . Can it be fixed so when change to white color it produce an alert

Files:
Reason: