Indicators with alerts/signal - page 626

You guys put alerts on this indicator which work great but I had a question and a follow up request.

Question) Is there a way to have the message box fire with out the default alert.wav firing also? When I choose both sound yes and alert2.wav and messages I get both sound files firing each time?

Request) Can you please add an option to plot an arrow on the chart for Slope Change and for 0 line cross?

I would ask that each have their own color and size or arrow option to change as well as of course having the option to turn each arrow type off and on.

On this request I would like for the arrow to match the histo bar. Meaning that often times the histo bar will change back and forth while the candle is being built. I would love it if the arrow would appear and dissapear along with this type of behavior and of course remain on the chart once the hist bar candle change of status is closed.

Thanks in advance if you can do this!

Files:

cesande:
You guys put alerts on this indicator which work great but I had a question and a follow up request.

Question) Is there a way to have the message box fire with out the default alert.wav firing also? When I choose both sound yes and alert2.wav and messages I get both sound files firing each time?

Request) Can you please add an option to plot an arrow on the chart for Slope Change and for 0 line cross?

I would ask that each have their own color and size or arrow option to change as well as of course having the option to turn each arrow type off and on.

Thanks in advance if you can do this!

It is because you have it enabled in events too

Go to Tools->Options->Events and do as it is shown at the picture - then you will not have duplicate sounds

Files:
alerts.gif  17 kb

Got it, thanks. I am sure I can find a solution with that input.

Any ideas on the arrows on the chart?

cesande:
Got it, thanks. I am sure I can find a solution with that input. Any ideas on the arrows on the chart?

Cesande, added the arrows.

Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Is it possible to add 'Color changes on DPO line' (Pale Violet Red) when it crosses Signal line in attached indicator ?

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Files:

mrtools:
Cesande, added the arrows.

Thanks VERY much for all you do.

Even gave me more than what I asked for !!!!

One question on the arrow Gap.

I am finding that I have to put the down arrows gap at 1.5 and the up at 0.5 to get them close to where I am wanting them.

Am I correct in that you need this due to the fact that I asked for arrows during the candle build out?

Is there any way to possibly move them after candle close so that they are xx pixles above (for down) and below (for up) the candle... basically they would move closer to the candle after close....

Not sure if this is possible but I have seen arrows either covering candles or a bit away from them so that I can see missing seeing them.....

Thanks again very much !!!!

Even if there is nothing that can be done to the arrow spacing I am still thrilled !!!

secretcode:
Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Is it possible to add 'Color changes on DPO line' (Pale Violet Red) when it crosses Signal line in attached indicator ?

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Secretcode added the coloring at the cross.

cesande:
Thanks VERY much for all you do.

Even gave me more than what I asked for !!!!

One question on the arrow Gap.

I am finding that I have to put the down arrows gap at 1.5 and the up at 0.5 to get them close to where I am wanting them.

Am I correct in that you need this due to the fact that I asked for arrows during the candle build out?

Is there any way to possibly move them after candle close so that they are xx pixles above (for down) and below (for up) the candle... basically they would move closer to the candle after close....

Not sure if this is possible but I have seen arrows either covering candles or a bit away from them so that I can see missing seeing them.....

Thanks again very much !!!!

Even if there is nothing that can be done to the arrow spacing I am still thrilled !!!

Cesande on this version tried to get the upper and lower spacing the same for the arrows(noticed the upper arrows too close to the candles), the main spacing is using the periods atr to space, then multiplied by the arrowUpper/LowerGap, so on this version since the upper/lower spacing is now closer to the same, far as I know there is no way to move them once the candle is closed.

mrtools:
Cesande on this version tried to get the upper and lower spacing the same for the arrows(noticed the upper arrows too close to the candles), the main spacing is using the periods atr to space, then multiplied by the arrowUpper/LowerGap, so on this version since the upper/lower spacing is now closer to the same, far as I know there is no way to move them once the candle is closed.

Thanks very much again.

This version does not remove the arrow if the histo bar changes back within the building of the candle.

That said the spacing is better.

Sorry for being a pain, and I can use the previous version if needed to keep from pestering you.

I do have another indicator that plots arrows perfectly but I don't have source for it so can't give you details.

It is named BB_Alert_Arrows.ex4 and has a input for SignalGap that seems to work perfectly.

Again totally different calculation tho from what I am after here so not sure if it helps much.

I can send if needed, but with no source I'm not sure what you can do with it.

ces

cesande:
Thanks very much again.

This version does not remove the arrow if the histo bar changes back within the building of the candle.

That said the spacing is better.

Sorry for being a pain, and I can use the previous version if needed to keep from pestering you.

I do have another indicator that plots arrows perfectly but I don't have source for it so can't give you details.

It is named BB_Alert_Arrows.ex4 and has a input for SignalGap that seems to work perfectly.

Again totally different calculation tho from what I am after here so not sure if it helps much.

I can send if needed, but with no source I'm not sure what you can do with it.

ces

Posted something to the contrary to what you were saying went back after posting, and saw exactly what your talking about, them not deleting, anyway working on it and apologize for the trouble.

Reason: