Indicators with alerts/signal - page 620

Demos6:
Helllo everyone,

Is it possible to someone put the arrows of the sub window in the main chart?

Thank you in advance.

Hello Demos6,

Moved the arrows to the main chart.

mrtools:
Hello Demos6, Moved the arrows to the main chart.

Thank you for your work mrtools.

Hi,

I have this indicator and I've been using it but I have one problem and that is it can't show me the weekly (W) or monthly (MN) high low. The highest it can go is 1440 minutes (D1).

Can someone help me to modify this indicator so it can also show the weekly and monthly high and low too?

Don_xyZ:
Hi,

I have this indicator and I've been using it but I have one problem and that is it can't show me the weekly (W) or monthly (MN) high low. The highest it can go is 1440 minutes (D1).

Can someone help me to modify this indicator so it can also show the weekly and monthly high and low too?

It does not have any such limitation

Here is a weekly chart made by it (10080 minutes) :

Tested it for monthly too (43200 minutes) and it works OK for monthly period too

Files:
weekly.gif  35 kb

mladen:
It does not have any such limitation

Here is a weekly chart made by it (10080 minutes) :

Tested it for monthly too (43200 minutes) and it works OK for monthly period too

oh.... then it's my mistake.

I put 5 x 1440 minutes as the input instead of 10080 and 20 x 1440 min for the monthly

Thanks for your precious time!

mladen:
endymion Try it out. It should alerts as you asked for

Mr. Mladen,

Could we make this multi timeframe in addition to alerts? Thanks in advance

endymion:
Mr. Mladen, Could we make this multi timeframe in addition to alerts? Thanks in advance

endymion

It seems that the indicator needs to be checked thoroughly (there are some coding points that I did not pay attention to when I was making alerts that look very suspicious, and first I have to revise the code of that indicator to see what is it actually doing and are there really some coding issues that need to be solved first)

mladen:
endymion It seems that the indicator needs to be checked thoroughly (there are some coding points that I did not pay attention to when I was making alerts that look very suspicious, and first I have to revise the code of that indicator to see what is it actually doing and are there really some coding issues that need to be solved first)

Oh okay...so can it not be done?

endymion:
Oh okay...so can it not be done?

endymion

It can be done but I want to be sure that the indicator does not repaint

mladen:
endymion

The good news is that the indicator does not repaint (at least I could not find now any point that could cause it to repaint) so here is the multi time frame version of the indicator too

Have a nice weekend

Thanks so much Mladen....have a great weekend

Reason: