RSI alert asking help small modification - page 4

Revo Trades # :

cela peut arriver si les données de prix ont rendu le signal valide sur le dernier tic de la bougie. c'est peut-être ce qui s'est passé ? Mais WHRoader m'a "excité" et extrêmement curieux à ce sujet. J'essaie de recoder les deux indicateurs à partir de zéro et je les posterai ici pour vous, et j'espère que nous avons un ange qui regarde le message et vous aidera avec des mots plus constructifs hehe.
(pas de mention de noms) (un peu plus qu'un peu de sarcasme)

haha the competition motivates! thank you anyway for the investment, looking forward to seeing this new version. if necessary I can explain the project of the crossing of rsi and the rsi which crosses the levels

here is the description of the period

DESCRIPTION SCREENER ALERT RSI
My idea is to use the variations of the crosses of two RSI by TF to generate a purchase or sale alert.

1/ the indicator must be based on the RSI I use for reading my graphics (for consistency, now if the

developer has a RSI strictly equivalent to mine, he can use it for the internal calculations of the
indicator.
Example: a first TF (principal) will have two RSIs of different values and when they cross, this will give
us a trend. Up or down.
This is therefore the basis of the alert that I wish to be notified on my phone.
Then there are conditions for filtering alerts.

1/ Crossing calculations can be selected in 3 modes of operation:

A/ calculations on the fenced candles of the main TF during crosses on the secondary TF.

B/ during a cross on the secondary TF, the latter will check the crosses of the higher TF in real time

before sending an alert.

C/ A single (primary) TF used to send an alert when the alert crosses unconditionally. Both upward

and downward crossings.
We'll have two parts! Primary and secondary;

The Main is used to give the trend; I wish to be able to choose one or two main TF to confirm the

trend during the crosses that will take place on the secondary TF.
Secondary is used in two modes of operation.

A/ at the intersection of the two RSIs according to the 3 modes described above.

B/ for this, we will use only one ISP to trigger an alert. The condition is that the ISR reaches a specific
area (e.g. If the primary TF is lowered and the secondary TF RSI is outside the RSI 90 box. And
conversely, if the primary TF is raised, the alert will be triggered when the secondary RSI comes out
of RSI 10.

epsilone #:

haha the competition motivates! thank you anyway for the investment, looking forward to seeing this new version. if necessary I can explain the project of the crossing of rsi and the rsi which crosses the levels

here is the description of the period

DESCRIPTION SCREENER ALERT RSI
My idea is to use the variations of the crosses of two RSI by TF to generate a purchase or sale alert.

1/ the indicator must be based on the RSI I use for reading my graphics (for consistency, now if the

developer has a RSI strictly equivalent to mine, he can use it for the internal calculations of the
indicator.
Example: a first TF (principal) will have two RSIs of different values and when they cross, this will give
us a trend. Up or down.
This is therefore the basis of the alert that I wish to be notified on my phone.
Then there are conditions for filtering alerts.

1/ Crossing calculations can be selected in 3 modes of operation:

A/ calculations on the fenced candles of the main TF during crosses on the secondary TF.

B/ during a cross on the secondary TF, the latter will check the crosses of the higher TF in real time

before sending an alert.

C/ A single (primary) TF used to send an alert when the alert crosses unconditionally. Both upward

and downward crossings.
We'll have two parts! Primary and secondary;

The Main is used to give the trend; I wish to be able to choose one or two main TF to confirm the

trend during the crosses that will take place on the secondary TF.
Secondary is used in two modes of operation.

A/ at the intersection of the two RSIs according to the 3 modes described above.

B/ for this, we will use only one ISP to trigger an alert. The condition is that the ISR reaches a specific
area (e.g. If the primary TF is lowered and the secondary TF RSI is outside the RSI 90 box. And
conversely, if the primary TF is raised, the alert will be triggered when the secondary RSI comes out
of RSI 10.

ok. sounds like common sense to me, however, the code i have does not follow those conditions. It will work as you describe, if your higher tf is only 2X your current chart. If you are on, for example, M5, and make your Higher TF of M15, the indicators will not work as you desscribe.

EDIT this would also explain why the arrows disappear sometimes.
EDIT2 I confirmed further that my alerts are working when the arrows appear. When you see an alert, but no arrow, is due to the repainting nature of the original code. My alerts are working.

@epsilone try this one. It does not have alerts, but if you test it out, and say it is good, then i can add alerts to it after you confirm it is what you want.

Free download of the 'Advanced MTF RSI' indicator by 'mt4exclusive' for MetaTrader 4 in the MQL5 Code Base, 2013.09.20

Advanced MTF RSI
Advanced MTF RSI
  • www.mql5.com
With the MTF RSI Indicator you can easily identify the oversold/overbought levels on several different timeframes by using only one chart.

Revo Trades # :

@epsilone  try this one. It does not have alerts, but if you test it out, and say it is good, then i can add alerts to it after you confirm it is what you want.

Free download of the 'Advanced MTF RSI' indicator by 'mt4exclusive' for MetaTrader 4 in the MQL5 Code Base, 2013.09.20

it looks good, pn can use it as a new working basis, i need to be able to choose different RSI levels for each RSI and time frame.

the operating principle, depending on D1 if RSI 1 and above RSi2 and that on H4 RSI 1 and above RSI 2 and then M30 RSI touches the limit of RSI 10, an alert and sent.

epsilone #:

it looks good, pn can use it as a new working basis, i need to be able to choose different RSI levels for each RSI and time frame.

the operating principle, depending on D1 if RSI 1 and above RSi2 and that on H4 RSI 1 and above RSI 2 and then M30 RSI touches the limit of RSI 10, an alert and sent.

i did more testing of your indicators, and i can confirm again that the issue is with your indicators, not the fxr indicator either. so you may continue to use that, but your indicators are not able to do what you want. i have no interest in coding a crossover or other indicator for free. But I recommend that you search codebase. I am sure that there will be some codes there that will do it. no need to pay a coder.

Revo Trades # :

i did more testing of your indicators, and i can confirm again that the issue is with your indicators, not the fxr indicator either. so you may continue to use that, but your indicators are not able to do what you want. i have no interest in coding a crossover or other indicator for free. But I recommend that you search codebase. I am sure that there will be some codes there that will do it. no need to pay a coder.

yes I understand, thank you for already the help to bring.

can you tell me just what the code is currently capable of doing that i understand ?

I do not understand why the guy or person can do this, it seems to me not really complicated that the signals are sent according to two TF on crossing of RSI...

I see that it is not working correctly currently,

I have already looked and not one does exactly like my idea. what I regret is paying for in the end nothing to see.

Scenario 1

Higher timeframe (D1) -- RSI 1 greater than RSI 2 (Uptrend). AND

Higher timeframe (h4) -- RSI 1 greater than RSI 2 (Uptrend).

then according to

Lower Timeframe (h1) -- RSI 1 touch Zone 10 on RSI 2 (Uptrend) -- Alert.

Lower Timeframe (h1) -- RSI 1 out of zone 10 RSI 2 (Uptrend) --> No Alert.

Scenario 2

Higher timeframe (D1) -- RSI 1 lesser than RSI 2 (downtrend). AND 

Higher timeframe (h4) -- RSI 1 lesser than RSI 2 (downtrend).

then according to

Lower Timeframe (h1) -- RSI 1 touch 90 RSI 2 (Uptrend) --> No Alert.

Lower Timeframe (h1) -- RSI 1 out of area RSI 2 (Uptrend) -- Alert.

epsilone #:

yes I understand, thank you for already the help to bring.

Sorry for late reply. The issue is using the 2 different tfs. The coder has not accessed the 2 different tfs. The current indicator only retrieves the signals on some candles, not all.
Because of the coders mistake, your arrows appear on the current candle, correctly. However, they disappear sometimes, because of issue with his/her mistake.
Like i said in previous comment. my alerts were correct. It was just the arrows had disappeared on some of the old and closed candles. You can still use the indicator as you want, you only have to remember that not all the arrows are correct on the old candles. But all the alerts are correct.

Revo Trades # :

Désolé pour la réponse tardive. Le problème est d'utiliser les 2 tfs différents. Le codeur n'a pas accédé aux 2 tfs différents. L'indicateur actuel ne récupère les signaux que sur certaines bougies, pas toutes.
En raison de l'erreur des codeurs, vos flèches apparaissent correctement sur la bougie actuelle. Cependant, ils disparaissent parfois, en raison d'un problème avec son erreur.
Comme je l'ai dit dans le commentaire précédent. mes alertes étaient correctes. C'était juste que les flèches avaient disparu sur certaines des vieilles bougies fermées. Vous pouvez toujours utiliser l'indicateur comme vous le souhaitez, il vous suffit de vous rappeler que toutes les flèches ne sont pas correctes sur les anciennes bougies. Mais toutes les alertes sont correctes.

and is it too complex to correct this error?

i think that the crossings of the two tfs should also be done on candles. can you fix this?
Reason: