Indicators with alerts/signal - page 612

Nice job Mr Tools

one for my tool box

thanks

AOAC_v1_mtf+alerts+arrows (2) (PLEASE ADD TEXT)

mrtools or mladen,

Was wondering if one of you can please add text to the attached inidicator as in the (Nrp SuperTrend Histo_mtf+alerts 2.01 - Text) indicator. It would greatly be appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

rikiolivier

handy148:
Is it possible to get an alert (arrow and sound) when the green line crosses the market base line (yellow). Thanks.

Try this one. Set the alertsOnMiddleCross to true to get that kind of alerts

rikiolivier:
mrtools or mladen,

Was wondering if one of you can please add text to the attached inidicator as in the (Nrp SuperTrend Histo_mtf+alerts 2.01 - Text) indicator. It would greatly be appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

rikiolivier

Rikiolivier, added the text.

mladen - I've set it up as you said but I only wanted alerts on crossing of green and yellow but I still get alerts on crossing of green and red as well, although I suppose an option to have both or either would be good.

handy148:
mladen - I've set it up as you said but I only wanted alerts on crossing of green and yellow but I still get alerts on crossing of green and red as well, although I suppose an option to have both or either would be good.

handy148

Tested it right now and it works as it should

Here are examples of green crossing yellow (and alerting) and green crossing red and there is no alert. It is made the way that one excludes the another so if alertsOnMiddleCross is set it is not checking the green crossing the red at all. It can alert on both only if you have two (or more) instances of the indicator and one is set to alert on middle crosses and the another is not

Files:
alerts_1.gif  51 kb
alerts_2.gif  45 kb

mrtools:
Rikiolivier, added the text.

mrtools,

Perfect as always. Thank you.

Don't know what I'm doing wrong then - here is a screenshot

http://i43.tinypic.com/10nz3bd.jpg

handy148:
Don't know what I'm doing wrong then - here is a screenshot http://i43.tinypic.com/10nz3bd.jpg

In that particular case you have a cross of green with red and yellow on the same bar

Files:
yellow_red.jpg  122 kb

If you look at the right hand side of my screenshot there are two aqua arrows and one red arrow where red crosses green which are nowhere near the yellow line and the alert is set for middle cross.

Reason: