Indicators with alerts/signal - page 582

Dear mladen and mrtools!

I have another request basically the same as before but with another indicator.

Could you code an alert function into the Stoch-Tape indicator?

Possible with an email alert please.

Thanks very much,

Have a good day!

Janos

Files:

JBL68:
Dear mladen and mrtools!

I have another request basically the same as before but with another indicator.

Could you code an alert function into the Stoch-Tape indicator?

Possible with an email alert please.

Thanks very much,

Have a good day!

Janos

What kind of an alert (I mean: when should it alert) you have in mind?

When colour changes blue = uptrend alert

When colour changes red = downtrend alert

Thanks mladen!

mladen:
What kind of an alert (I mean: when should it alert) you have in mind?

Hello, found this indicator and looks very good, though believe it can repaint but would love to have an audible alert/message when the arrow forms and if possible same arrows on the chart for better view. It says alert in the file name, I don't know why as there is none.

thank you if you can do it and thank you anyway for all the great indicators.

rsi-3tf_alert_22.mq4

**EDIT** Somestimes it alerts but first time so I think alert if buggy

Files:

JBL68:
When colour changes blue = uptrend alert

When colour changes red = downtrend alert

Thanks mladen!

JBL68

Used the one from this post instead : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page39 (it is multi time frame already), so with an addition 4 colors that chrisstoff made and of alerts it is a kind of a complete indicator now

This indicator have a problem with the signals.

The problem is that the signals are created in every tick instead the closed bar. Even after that problem solve I don't know if doesn't repaints, because it seems to good to be true, and if is to good to be true...

Demos6:
This indicator have a problem with the signals. The problem is that the signals are created in every tick instead the closed bar. Even after that problem solve I don't know if doesn't repaints, because it seems to good to be true, and if is to good to be true...

Demos6

That is a repainting indicator (the classical error - it starts from current bar and "inherits" the state of the future bar as if it was the past). When compared to the correct way how it should be calculated you get completely different signal. Attaching the one that has just that dirrection corrected (there are still more things in it that should be worked on, but frankly did not see the purpose when I saw the signals) so you can compare how it looks like then too

Thanks Mladen for that correction, you are right the signals aren't the best.

mladen:
JBL68 Funny : someone simply made some parameters that are in the code invisible to users. Try it out now and set the AlertMode to 1. Let me know if it works as it should since that is the only change I made : made visible those parameters to users again (since, as far as I see, there is already alerting code in it)

It is a Volty Channel stop indicator with different visualization in separate window!

Attached version coded by Mladen

Regards,

Files:

mladen:
:):):) Try out this version. It seems that I have found what was going on but it still needs to be tested more thoroughly. As far as I see there were cases when simply because there was more than one signal on the same bar (and in it there can be up to 3 arrows on the same bar), a new arrow drawing was causing that the previous arrow disappear

Hi All, Mladen, Zilliq,

As the Jma Repaints ,i have changed Jma with the first part of Hull average(the faster part).

Normaly this one doesn't repaint.

The arrows system seems very interesting .

Please check.

Reason: