Indicators with alerts/signal - page 570

protrade:
Thanks Mladen. It certainly is a weird indicator. I was experimenting with it today and reduced the period to 2 on a 5-minute chart. Strangest thing...it looked terrible on the chart (like no way it would be accurate) but ended up getting 75% right over a 2-hour period. So making it look messy on the chart just might cause it to be right in real time...lol.

protrade

Like with almost every indicator, it is always best to play a bit with the parameters for each and every symbol and time frame, since, so far I haven't seen an indicator that would fit all symbols and time frames with default parameters. It is simply a matter of what we are expecting (what kind of a trader the user is) and a matter of probability : there are no perfect indicators, otherwise we all would already be immensely rich by now

is it possiable ?

hi dear coders

is there any way yellow dot of this indicator can be define as uptrend and downtrend, and can be colored as green/red

Files:

debashis:
hi dear coders is there any way yellow dot of this indicator can be define as uptrend and downtrend, and can be colored as green/red

Hi Debashis,

What the yellow dots are representing is a squeeze, which is when (you probably know, but in case someone else doesn't),the bollinger bands(blue in pic) cross inside the keltner channel(red in pic.), so when in a squeeze situation there really is no way of knowing which way the price will break out, so that is why they are only yellow, guess kind of a caution that price is being compressed and may be getting ready to break out one way or the other.

So to answer your question, no way I know of to define a condition as bull or bear.

Files:
sqz.png  68 kb

Mr Tools need simple alert added

Hello Mr. Tools let me start of by saying you have been a great acquaintance to my successful trading along with Mladen. I also would like to ask if you can be so kindly to add an alert to this indicator with on current options every time a value appears to be sent by email with time frame and pair name if possible thank you.!!!

Mr Tools

When I try to drag this onto my mt4 platform it is not loading up just blank

FxTrendsTrader:
When I try to drag this onto my mt4 platform it is not loading up just blank

FxTrendsTrader, just reposted it again, try downloading it again, this is what I got of that indicator.

Files:
zz.png  61 kb

mrtools

Mr. Tools Bingo Thank You!!!! I can't express how much this means to me

Dear Mladen, Can u please add alert and message function on these indicators when color changes and current bar closes? Thanks

Files:

sachin_syd:
Dear Mladen, Can u please add alert and message function on these indicators when color changes and current bar closes? Thanks

3lineBrake is a badly written Gann high low activator (it will show wrong signals in some cases and by definition close should be used in internal calculation not as it is written) You can use any of the Gann high low activators or SSL versions with alerts in it allready. One version is this one (+ it is a multi time frame already) : ssl_alert_mtf.mq4

As of nonlagdot : this should be it nonlagdot_alerts.mq4

Dear Coders

Is it possible to 'add verticals lines' in attached indicator 'when signal change' as shown in picture !

Thanks

Reason: