Indicators with alerts/signal - page 546

hallo mr tools can u please add an audio alert with popup message to this code? i have send you the mail also....please do this ....i will be very greatful to u.

hallo mr tools i am unable to add the attachment......the page is loading and loading....but not opening....that's why i i have send u the mail.

the code i have posted here is is not the one i want, so i have erased it . please reply to my mail. thank u.

fxsrikanth:
hallo mr tools i am unable to add the attachment......the page is loading and loading....but not opening....that's why i i have send u the mail. the code i have posted here is is not the one i want, so i have erased it . please reply to my mail. thank u.

fxsrikanth

Can you describe a bit more your problem with uploading?

I tested it now and had no problem to upload

fxsrikanth:
hallo mr tools i am unable to add the attachment......the page is loading and loading....but not opening....that's why i i have send u the mail. the code i have posted here is is not the one i want, so i have erased it . please reply to my mail. thank u.

That version you sent repaints and distorts badly would recommend you get this one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and it already has alerts

hallo mladen its fine now. but i did not get that page when i tried to uploade .....thanks for ur quick response....

hi mr.tools....can u please add the alert to my indicator.....? please ..... ...i really need that.

the indi u shown is pretty good. but i can not afford money for that. so can u please add the alert to my indicator which i have send? if possible at least add the audio alert with popup message.....that will be very very helpful to me.

please i am requesting u to do this help to me....

please reply to me ...i am waiting for ur reply....thank u.

fxsrikanth:
hallo mladen its fine now. but i did not get that page when i tried to uploade .....thanks for ur quick response....

hi mr.tools....can u please add the alert to my indicator.....? please ..... ...i really need that.

the indi u shown is pretty good. but i can not afford money for that. so can u please add the alert to my indicator which i have send? if possible at least add the audio alert with popup message.....that will be very very helpful to me.

please i am requesting u to do this help to me....

please reply to me ...i am waiting for ur reply....thank u.

Fxsrikanth, added the alerts please be cautious with this in your trading.

Files:

hello, this indicator repaints when bar closes?

could add audible alert and email?

Files:

Hello!

I did not make this indicator. But I'm wondering if someone would mind adding pop up/sound and email alerts to it?

Thanks!

elcomepips:
hello, this indicator repaints when bar closes? could add audible alert and email?

Have this one its the same except no repaint after bar closes.

benobi:
Hello!

I did not make this indicator. But I'm wondering if someone would mind adding pop up/sound and email alerts to it?

Thanks!

Benobi, have you checked over here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general especially towards the end of the thread.

Reason: