Indicators with alerts/signal - page 545

Hi Mladen - greatly appreciate your expertise, suggestions and explantion. This certainly lights the way forward.

Mis.Parker:
Is it possible to add an alert after close to this indicator?

You have it already at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page247

Already parameter Timeframe = "Current time frame" I introduced NEXT! So I as already set a new "Current time frame".

Thank you!

It is necessary for building a setting. ea. I use a software interface that does not recognize MTF as written in this momement. That is why we need a parameter:

/ / ------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------

/ / Function: NextHigherTF ()

/ / Description: Select the next higher time-frame.

/ / Note: M15 and M30 both select H1 as next higher TF.

/ / ------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------

NextHigherTF int (int iPeriod) {

if (iPeriod == 0) iPeriod = Period ();

switch (iPeriod) {

case PERIOD_M1: return(PERIOD_M15);

case PERIOD_M5: return(PERIOD_M15);

case PERIOD_M15: return(PERIOD_H4);

case PERIOD_M30: return(PERIOD_H1);

case PERIOD_H1: return(PERIOD_H4);

case PERIOD_H4: return(PERIOD_D1);

case PERIOD_D1: return(PERIOD_W1);

case PERIOD_W1: return(PERIOD_MN1);

case PERIOD_MN1: return(PERIOD_MN1);

default: return(Period());

Like that because it is recognized MTF to use the software that I have.

Thank you!

What really interests me is an indicator that uses ATR that "xSuperTrend MTF" or "SuperTrend arrows & alerts" not repaints, preferably without alerts with parameters that are completed with values​​, especially MTF "case PERIOD_M1 : return (PERIOD_M15). "I can edit MTF directly in the code. Mq4 to consider matching the periods if needed, without the need to introduce a parameter.

I do not know if it's possible but I'm trying though.

Thanks a lot!

Hi all.

does anyone have a plain cci that will alert sound and message when it crosses 0 with 8 period?

thanks in advance.

marcio

thank you

Hi all.

does anyone have a plain cci that will alert sound and message when it crosses 0 with 8 period?

thanks in advance.

marcio[/QUOTE

Some one kindly has it?

Marcio:
Hi all.

thanks in advance.

marcio[/QUOTE

Some one kindly has it?

Marcio, have this one that alerts when crossing zero, just need to set the period to your choice.

Files:

Add an alert please

Could someone please add an alert to this indicator when the signals cross over and if possible add a parameter which triggers the alert after a set distance between the lime and gray lines, it would be greatly appreciated.

Files:

Marcio:
Marcio, have this one that alerts when crossing zero, just need to set the period to your choice.

Mr tools....

thank you very much

Reason: