Indicators with alerts/signal - page 515

Hi,

In a few time I prefer to trade a isakas method, I mean this method ISAKAS Trend Forex Trading System, but will be very nice when the indi max bars to count to be with alert signal, so it is imposible to ad alert signal to this indi, thank you for help

maniek1244:
Hi, In a few time I prefer to trade a isakas method, I mean this method ISAKAS Trend Forex Trading System, but will be very nice when the indi max bars to count to be with alert signal, so it is imposible to ad alert signal to this indi, thank you for help

Hi Maniek1244,

Added the alerts.

Hi all,

I have moving average indicator from Igorad (AllAverages v2.50 modified by mrtools). If possible I want this indicator to be modified so it can give sound alert when the entire body and wick (up and down) of a candlestick close above or under the moving average. Attached is the picture of what I'm trying to say.

Is it possible to do that? or is there already another indicator that can achieve this purpose?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Everybody ,i found this Gann T3 indicator and the only missing thing is an alert ,is it possible to add this? Pierre63 Thanks in advance. everybody, I found this Gann T3 indicator and the only thing missing is an alert is it possible to do add this? This indicator whit a good set up give good signal on every time frame he does not change is mind to often.

Pierre63:
Hello Everybody ,i found this Gann T3 indicator and the only missing thing is an alert ,is it possible to add this? Pierre63 Thanks in advance. everybody, I found this Gann T3 indicator and the only thing missing is an alert is it possible to do add this? This indicator whit a good set up give good signal on every time frame he does not change is mind to often.

Hello Pierre63,

Added the alerts.

mrtools:
Thunderstorms, looks like the macd has alerts already when macd and signal line cross and the Ichimoku monitor is decompiled not able to add alerts to that one.

you are right, mrtools. i should check it first before i post that MACD.

i have this new ichimoku monitor. Can you help me to put alert when the price inside the kumo (yellow arrow)

Files:

does anyone have bollinger bands indicator with alert when candle CLOSES outside the lines (Bands Deviation 2.2) ? Thank you in advance.

vicky.a.:
does anyone have bollinger bands indicator with alert when candle CLOSES outside the lines (Bands Deviation 2.2) ? Thank you in advance.

Vicky.a., posted one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648 post#5138 think that may be what your looking for.

Yes. Thank you. that's what I was looking for.

Don_xyZ:
Hi all,

I have moving average indicator from Igorad (AllAverages v2.50 modified by mrtools). If possible I want this indicator to be modified so it can give sound alert when the entire body and wick (up and down) of a candlestick close above or under the moving average. Attached is the picture of what I'm trying to say.

Is it possible to do that? or is there already another indicator that can achieve this purpose?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Don_xyz, changed the alert to alert when entire candlestick above or below ma.

Files:
Reason: