Indicators with alerts/signal - page 506

Could anybody improve this system, pls share your ideas, thanks!

Mladen/mrtools/everybody, I think this may be a useful system which I found in the forum. The most important indicator is the black and white areas that show the bottom and the top, but they show too many reversals that sometimes it's hard to know which is the real TREND TURNING POINT. Maybe this system still needs some other indicators or methods to be improved, or maybe it's nothing useful!

If anybody have time to improve this system, pls share your ideas, thanks!

Have a good trading!

Fire0520

the indy and tmp: spAce Swinger V1 M15

Files:

Hi guys,

I just found this Stochastics indicator on this forum. It's called Stoch Candle OverBought-Sold.

This indicator is very convenient as it can be applied directly on the candlestick. However, it doesn't have sound alert.

Please... can someone add 2 sound alerts (that can be turned on and off) for this indicator? 1 alert for when %K enter the oversold/overbought area and the other sound alert when %K exit the OSOB area.

Also, this indicator need to be fixed as it does not draw properly like the picture attached below (picture 1 is the correct version after switching to different TF and then back again and picture 2 is the mixed up version)...

Thanks in advance!

Fire0520:
Mladen/mrtools/everybody, I think this may be a useful system which I found in the forum. The most important indicator is the black and white areas that show the bottom and the top, but they show too many reversals that sometimes it's hard to know which is the real TREND TURNING POINT. Maybe this system still needs some other indicators or methods to be improved, or maybe it's nothing useful!

If anybody have time to improve this system, pls share your ideas, thanks!

Just increase your TF and add an EMA. According to your preferences and TF, can be a EMA between 20 to 60 or even 100. Play with it. Will save you a lot of false entries.

Good luck.

Don_xyZ:
Hi guys,

I just found this Stochastics indicator on this forum. It's called Stoch Candle OverBought-Sold.

This indicator is very convenient as it can be applied directly on the candlestick. However, it doesn't have sound alert.

Please... can someone add 2 sound alerts (that can be turned on and off) for this indicator? 1 alert for when %K enter the oversold/overbought area and the other sound alert when %K exit the OSOB area.

Also, this indicator need to be fixed as it does not draw properly like the picture attached below (picture 1 is the correct version after switching to different TF and then back again and picture 2 is the mixed up version)...

Thanks in advance!

Hello Don xyZ,

Sorry but on your last couple of ideas far as I could see were great but in mq4 just not enough buffers to do it.

Don_xyZ:
Ouch...

If you the master coder say that then it means there is really nothing left to do. No problem then. Thank you for even reading and considering my ideas

The good news is I have found another great indicator that came with sound alert when stoc cross OBOS line (one that mladen coded ).

Now my question is can this Color Stochastic indicator be equipped with another alert so it can alert me whenever the candle is closed and stoc exit OBOS area? If it's not possible then it's ok. My main requests for this Color Stochastic indicator:

1. can you change the %K so it draw wingding dots like the one on moving average below (pic attached)?

2. can you change the indicator so it give sound alert only once the candle is closed (and stoc closed inside OBOS area)? at the current state the indicator give sound alert right after the indicator crossed the OBOS line even though the candle is not yet closed.

Lots of thanks in advance

Don't know, post the version you want worked on will see what can be done.

Don_xyZ:
Ouch...

If you the master coder say that then it means there is really nothing left to do. No problem then. Thank you for even reading and considering my ideas

The good news is I have found another great indicator that came with sound alert when stoc cross OBOS line (one that mladen coded ).

Now my question is can this Color Stochastic indicator be equipped with another alert so it can alert me whenever the candle is closed and stoc exit OBOS area? If it's not possible then it's ok. My main requests for this Color Stochastic indicator:

1. can you change the %K so it draw wingding dots like the one on moving average below (pic attached)?

2. can you change the indicator so it give sound alert only once the candle is closed (and stoc closed inside OBOS area)? at the current state the indicator give sound alert right after the indicator crossed the OBOS line even though the candle is not yet closed.

Hi Don

Can you share this indicator please? Thank you

mrtools:
Hello Don xyZ, Sorry but on your last couple of ideas far as I could see were great but in mq4 just not enough buffers to do it.

Ouch...

mrtools:
Don't know, post the version you want worked on will see what can be done.

uhh... I'm terribly sorry for that (just got excited about finding that indi that i forgot to attach it )

indi attached to the previous post.

one little question though...

how to set this indicator to match G.Lane's original setting of 14,3? I mean I see another parameter on this indicator (MA method). So what number to put to match G.Lane's?

what I'm trying to achieve with this indicator is to use the %D from G.Lane's original setting (14,3) as the trigger with sound alert but it seems it's not possible since this particular indi (Color Stochastic v1.02) only give sound alert based on %K.

Thanks

@mason13

I found it on this forum indicator attached to my previous post

Don_xyZ:
uhh... I'm terribly sorry for that (just got excited about finding that indi that i forgot to attach it )

indi attached to the previous post.

one little question though...

how to set this indicator to match G.Lane's original setting of 14,3? I mean I see another parameter on this indicator (MA method). So what number to put to match G.Lane's?

what I'm trying to achieve with this indicator is to use the %D from G.Lane's original setting (14,3) as the trigger with sound alert but it seems it's not possible since this particular indi (Color Stochastic v1.02) only give sound alert based on %K.

Thanks

@mason13

I found it on this forum indicator attached to my previous post

If i'm remembering right G.Lane used a 14 period %k and %D is a 3-day simple moving average of %K, so leave default settings except change ma method to 0.

Information i could find is he used it for momentum changes, possible trend reversals using divergence and oversold and overbought.

Thanks, mrtools.

Reason: