[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 78

nuan:
Thank yourustein, can you give me a concrete example?

Yes, here:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134688/page45#505969

Then you ask there...

many thanks

Guys, can anyone help to correct a ready-made indicator?

gamzik_fx:
Greetings ...! "Will you improve a ready-made martin based on my recommendations??? i don't really like "martin" here... I think it's for nothing !!! After all, all great things are simple, and this is simple maths, that's all !!!
I tried to understand it during demo, but it did not work. I have no clue what to do with it... . the idea is simple... open 2 orders at the same time with the same SL and TP in different directions and double the lot only on that order that was negative on close ...

Hi! Can you help me attach an alert and a buzzer to the stochastic if the following conditions are met:

1. Crossing the main line of the overbought zone and the first candle closing in that zone - only for entry, no need for exit.

2. Crossing the main line of the oversold area and closing of the first candle in this zone, also only for entry.

3. Crossing of the main and signal lines and closing of the first candle after the crossing.

The condition of the first candle closing is written to prevent the indicator from wagging its tail.

The sound signal can be anything, as long as it is audible.

Files:

Mercyr:

Guys, can anyone help fix a ready-made indicator?

Let me see.

Request to write an unusual advisor

Fx27 07.08.2011 14:08

Hi all.

There is a program available - which generates signals for 6 currency pairs. The program by itself runs autonomously. But since I have no time to monitor all this, I have an idea to make an Expert Advisor that would take signals from the program and work with them in MetaTrader. If you have the desire and time to develop this idea - I will send you the Terms of Reference and the program itself with login and password.

Vinin:

Let me see.

FIBO level indicator. Set levels 200, 150, 100, 50, 0, -50, -100 are drawn in red with a thin line,

190, 160, 140, 110, 90, 60, 40, 10, -10, -40, -60, -90 grey dashed line. The functions of the indicator are retained.

Files:

Mercyr:

FIBO level indicator. Set levels 200, 150, 100, 50, 0, -50, -100 drawn red thin line,

190, 160, 140, 110, 90, 60, 40, 10, -10, -40, -60, -90 grey dashed line. The functions of the indicator are retained.

What is there to fix?

The standard indicator draws standard Fibo levels in one colour. Set levels in colour.

I want it to draw levels 200, 150, 100, 50, 0, -50, -100 in red colour - a thin line,

190, 160, 140, 110, 90, 60, 40, 10, -10, -40, -60, -90 levels in grey - a dotted line.

The functions of the indicator are retained. (price level must be retained).

Works as a regular Fibo indicator when moving all lines move.

Reason: