Goldwarrior EA - page 4

Thanx Newdigital, you are very kind.

I kindly thank you sadoloma. I really appreciate your help.

Sorry Newdigital, we posted a reply to franco at exactly the same time.

Anyway, I am just wondering if anybody can post their statement of goldwarriors Mt3. I thought it was a "post and compare" section no???, but I don't see any comparing happening here...

Sada

sadaloma:
Sorry Newdigital, we posted a reply to franco at exactly the same time.

Anyway, I am just wondering if anybody can post their statement of goldwarriors Mt3. I thought it was a "post and compare" section no???, but I don't see any comparing happening here...

Sada

I think some people are trading or trying to trade and not keeping the statements. They do not understand how it is important.

The EA can be improved or fixed according to the statement only.

If anybody is trading using some EA (anyone posted on this forum) please post a statement: good one or bad one irrespective of.

The development cycle may be the following:

- some idea,

- manual forward testing of idea,

- some EA,

- forward testing of EA,

- compare the statements,

- new ideas as a results of the statements' analysis for EA to be improved or fixed,

- new version of EA,

- forward testing of new version of EA

and so on.

I understand that many people are trying to trade using some EAs to test it let's say. Please post the statements (anyone). If not the development cycle may be discontinued.

Updates of statements...

For MT3 version, I am trying out a 120 pips SL. As you can see my 4 last trades have the new SL.

For MT4, the same.

Am I the only dude here testing this EA?!?

Sada

I will start today!!!

Hi all,

I'm posting the last results since 11/24 settings default.I changed porog from 300 to 500 only.

In the MT4 very good results too.I will post in the friday the results.

The problem is wich broker use leverage 300:1 for running this system?

Regards.

MFX

Files:
gold.htm  9 kb

Dont open any trade today in eur/usd???

Yes.

GMT +1 (alpari broker):

2005.12.19 - 9.29 am - sell at 1.2025 (winning trade)

2005.12.19 - 19.30 - buy at 1.1988 (still open)

2005.12.19 20:58:29 GoldWarrior02b EURUSD,M15: Data: 2005.12.19 Time 21:58:21 Bloks=0 Blokb=0 Blok=1 ZZ0=0 ZZ1=1 CCI0=87 Imp=8 Prof=-7 DDown=0 BSB=1

This message appears in experts!!!Is normal??

Reason: