Elite indicators :) - page 567

Could anybody improve this system, pls share your ideas, thanks!

Mladen/mrtools/everybody, I think this may be a useful system which I found in the forum. The most important indicator is the black and white areas that show the bottom and the top, but they show too many reversals that sometimes it's hard to know which is the real TREND TURNING POINT. Maybe this system still needs some other indicators or methods to be improved, or maybe it's nothing useful!

If anybody have time to improve this system, pls share your ideas, thanks!

Have a good trading!

Fire0520

Files:

SchaffTrend+signal

Here is another request that will hopefully benefit other traders.

I found this indicator on another Forum, and does not appear to recalculate or repaint.

Can a new version be created that shows up/down arrows on the chart when a crossover appears on a closed candle?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

michaelB:
Here is another request that will hopefully benefit other traders.

I found this indicator on another Forum, and does not appear to recalculate or repaint.

Can a new version be created that shows up/down arrows on the chart when a crossover appears on a closed candle?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

MichaelB,Added the arrows.

ValeoFX:
Mladen,

I see your status is "Passenger" ; if it were not so sad, I could have laughed my head off. You of all people a "passenger"?

You are the leading LIGHT!

I see Linuxser is still around, maybe he can fix it?

I suggest a name such as "King of the Road" with reference to some great song years ago.

Wish you well, always!

Don't worry, "Passenger" was written there at my request

After all, we all are just passengers

mladen:
David Here is this version. It can now show arrows in the sub-window as well as in the main window and you can put 2 (or more) in the same sub-window now

mladen,

Your latest evolution of this indi: Absolut Strength of Averages_mtf 2.05 is perfect is every way for what I was trying to accomplish. I use multiple TFs of it with different patterns.

To see the arrows clearly and easily, I put the same indi in diff TFs up again in a separate indicator windows just to show the arrows only which is also perfect for what I need.

Unfortunately, with 6 or more copies of the same indi on one laptop, it creates a CPU strain on my computer. So I decreased the Max bars in chart to 5000 as you instructed in one of your recent posts and it was fairly effective in reducing the strain, but gave me fewer days of data.

Is there any way on MT4 to create in 1 indicator window a "lower level" below all the indicator lines to then show only arrows in that "lower level" so that they as a group are visually easier to see with fewer copies of this same indi in diff TFs?

If not, I certainly understand, and I won't bother you with this again. Once again, I can't thank you enough for all your work on this and all the other indicators, information, and your generosity of teaching that you have offered to all of us here.

As an aside, your explanation of your use use of "passenger" is quite profound and equally appropriately fitting for you.

Thank you so much for being there for all the rest of your other "passengers".

traderdp

David

To Mr. Tools or Mladen,

Was wondering if you could add a moving average of the following indicator within the indicator? Please help, thank you!

volatilityqualityzerolinehistoalertsmtf.mq4volatilityqualityzerolinehistoalertsmtf.mq4

Good morning Mladen,

Yes, we are passengers on the journey of life, but some of us are leaders in order to keep that journey on track with the least interference. You are one of them and don't underestimate your influence not only on this community, but the people around you. Cherish it.

I am honoured to have met you and see how you have given of yourself.

Best personal wishes.

improvements for point of balance

can someone modify point of balance indicator to mtf (interpolate or/and regular mtf), and also add vertical+horizontal lines when it goes to the other side of 0? lines should be added immediately the candle has closed.

colored candle corresponding to indicator colors would also be a very nice addition...

anything will be well received

rayphua:
To Mr. Tools or Mladen,

Was wondering if you could add a moving average of the following indicator within the indicator? Please help, thank you!

volatilityqualityzerolinehistoalertsmtf.mq4volatilityqualityzerolinehistoalertsmtf.mq4

rayphua

Here you go

Request for vertical line alert, plse

Hello Mladen,

Please would you be kind enough to add a vertical line alert to the attached TDI-indicator for me.

Line to be drawn on the candles when the "Market base line" (Yellow) cross over the "RSI Price line" (Lime).

Thanking you most sincerely and wishing you a great weekend.

Files:
Reason: