Indicators with alerts/signal - page 487

Mr tools or mladen please add alert with popup for this indicator for me

Files:
mindhero.mq4  6 kb

samuelkanu

On a broker that does not have fixed spreads that indicator is a repainting indicator (it depends on the moment when you start it or change time frame : if the spread fro the symbol changes in the mean time it will repaint the whole history, and I mean from first to the the last bar) so I don't recommend that you use it in a signaling mode

samuelkanu:
Mr tools or mladen please add alert with popup for this indicator for me

Thanks Mladen

Parabolic Default Indicator Mt4

Hi Mr tools or mladen,

I am just using Parabolic default indicator on MT4 platform and I trade on EURUSD pair.

When I try to use M5 Tf it seem the indicator was repaint, please can you check if this repaint on Tf M5 ?

And please can you advice with any indicators that has seem concept with this default Parabolic and not repaint ?

Here I include Parabolic indicator from MT4 platform that I assume it was repaint on Tf M5.

This indicator very help on my trading system but unfortunately it seem repaint indicator.

Thank you

parabolic.mq4

Files:
parabolic.mq4  6 kb

mrkentet:
Hi Mr tools or mladen,

I am just using Parabolic default indicator on MT4 platform and I trade on EURUSD pair.

When I try to use M5 Tf it seem the indicator was repaint, please can you check if this repaint on Tf M5 ?

And please can you advice with any indicators that has seem concept with this default Parabolic and not repaint ?

Here I include Parabolic indicator from MT4 platform that I assume it was repaint on Tf M5.

This indicator very help on my trading system but unfortunately it seem repaint indicator.

Thank you

parabolic.mq4

Hi Mrkentet,

Might check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177358

starting with post#69

mrtools:
Hi Mrkentet,

Might check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177358

starting with post#69

Hi Mrtools,

Thank you for your advice and will take a look the post now.

Good Morning eyerybody,

i'm using CMO Indi from this posting and created by igorad.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175391

Can anybody add an arrow on chart when signalline crosses the signallevel.

f.e. draw an arrow up when the signalline crosses the upper level upwards and

an arrow down when it crosses the lower level downwards.

thanks in advance,

Dan

Is it possible to place an arrow when green bar exceeds previous green bar in height, and similarly when red bar exceeds previous red bar in height, even when there is bars of different color in between?...thanks

Files:
a_2.jpg  246 kb
vq0.5_mtf.mq4  6 kb

^^^^^ Great Idea Pava I was thinking the same this indicator has helped improve my trading so much especially once mtf was added

Pava

Here you go Assumed that on red part it should be when the bar is less then the previous

Pava:
Is it possible to place an arrow when green bar exceeds previous green bar in height, and similarly when red bar exceeds previous red bar in height, even when there is bars of different color in between?...thanks
Files:
vq.gif  34 kb
Reason: