Indicators with alerts/signal - page 392

clon_tron:
Dear mrtools. Can you please add a pop up alert to this indicator?

Hi Clon_tron,

Posted it here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Can anyone help me in finding a momentum divergence indicator with audio alerts/arrows?

I can find lots of such indicators for other oscillators, but not 'momentum'

thanks muchly.

subterfuge:
Can anyone help me in finding a momentum divergence indicator with audio alerts/arrows?

I can find lots of such indicators for other oscillators, but not 'momentum'

thanks muchly.

Hi Subterfuge,

Like Mladen said, not sure which momentum indicator, but posted a version over here with alerts and arrows on divergence

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175886/page10

Tcci

hai mladen can u please make tcci arrow or make it like Hull Variation slope thank u very muchtcci_histo.mq4hull_variation_slope.mq4

How to use this indicator

Hello

Can you share how to use both indicator yo attached. Which Time frame it works good. Do yo have any test report . Can you please post some images of your chart.

Which currancy pair work well.

Thanks for share

keth22:
hai mladen can u please make tcci arrow or make it like Hull Variation slope thank u very muchtcci_histo.mq4hull_variation_slope.mq4

keth22

Since that is decompiled code, first to clarify : that (the "tcci") is in fact igorads non lag MA made to draw hisotgram in a separate window.Also, when someone converted it, made it a repainting indicator (slope colors are wrongly coded and are going to repaint in some cases) Here is one that shows correct slope colors and is not going to repaint as the tcci . See the differences in colors - wherever they are different there the "tcci" (upper one) was repainting

PS: it is not with alerts, nor it is made as the hull histo,. This one was made simply to show what exactly that indicator is

keth22:

mladen:
keth22

Since that is decompiled code, first to clarify : that (the "tcci") is in fact igorads non lag MA made to draw hisotgram in a separate window.Also, when someone converted it, made it a repainting indicator (slope colors are wrongly coded and are going to repaint in some cases) Here is one that shows correct slope colors and is not going to repaint as the tcci . See the differences in colors - wherever they are different there the "tcci" (upper one) was repainting

PS: it is not with alerts, nor it is made as the hull histo,. This one was made simply to show what exactly that indicator is

Nice Indicator

Would it be possible to add MTF option in it !

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page265

secretcode:

Nice Indicator Would it be possible to add MTF option in it !

Thanks in advance

secretcode

mladen:
keth22

thank u mladen u a great

I have an macd crossover alert indicator.

I could post it if you need, but i'm sure there are lots here and they're all the same? (audio alert and arrow when the macd cross's)

Anyway, could someone make it so that it only gives an alert if, at the time of crossing, price is on the correct side of an EMA of your choosing which you can change in the input tab.

So, lets say I want to track the 25 ema on my 5 min chart.

the macd crosses up, but at that time, price is BELOW the 25ema. So NO ALERT/AUDIO/ARROW signals

Next, macd crosses down. price is still below the 25ema, so we get an alert.

make sense?

cheers

Reason: