Indicators with alerts/signal - page 381

Thanks

Hi mrtools,

Thank you so very much for the help. Be blessed.

Blessed.

Trend lines alerts ...

One version of an indicator with alerts on trend lines price crosses posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177603/page3

HI mladen. Can you please add an alert to this indicator, when they cross each other, also with arrows on the main chart

Files:

clon_tron

That is a "regular" stochastic. Any multi time frame stochastic with alerts will do (I believe that there is a more than one version of a stochastic wirh alerts on signal line cross in this same thread or in the multi time frame thread too)

clon_tron:
HI mladen. Can you please add an alert to this indicator, when they cross each other, also with arrows on the main chart

Please someone add alert to this indicator, if is possible

many thanks

Files:

Can someone please add a alert to this indicator:

Here you go

profittrader:
Can someone please add a alert to this indicator:

mladen:
Here you go

Thank you mladen.

add a message alert for this fantastic indicator

I found this indicator work well done in 15and 30M,when it value is positive only considering to buy,exit when it value turn to negative ,and vice versa.Even when met a false,the stop loss is limited.combination with other indicators would be better.

hopes someone recode it and add a message alert when it value turn positive or negative.thank you.

sorry for my poor english ,just learn by myself for six months.

It is impssible to add alert to ex4 file - it should be source code sorry.

Besides, I am not sure exactly but from what I see on your image - this indicator may be repainted ... may be I am wrong ... but as I see the arrow on your image and if it is something similar to gigh now so - this indicator may be useless for trading as the main indicator sorry.

Reason: