Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1145

Dear Mladen

ask you to add a time frame for the index with a copy (HISTO)

Thank you sir

Files:

Dragon:

Dear Mladen

ask you to add a time frame for the index with a copy (HISTO)

Thank you sir

Histo multi time frame version with alerts and arrows attached

Also a multi time frame of regular version attached (alerts in it too)

mladen:

Thank you, dear God bless you

I ask God to provide you with everything you wish for, including all the thanks and appreciation to you

thank you thank you

mladen:

naveed505

Try out the attached version

thankx alot solve my 50 % problem 

but  need favor in this indicator sir 

basically i need this sir  

indicator has to stop showing alert for buy sell arrow ..means  arrow should be shown silently means without alert ...

indicator has to alert at overbought oversold level...thanx for ur hard work ..

indicator just have to send alert message when price touch 20 - 80 levels not at cross over  

mladen:

mLaden, could you please add a second deviation level to the half trend indicator. Thank you!

rplust:
mLaden, could you please add a second deviation level to the half trend indicator. Thank you!
How would it be used then in that indicator?

mladen:
How would it be used then in that indicator?

Just with a different deviation setting. Here is an example.

Files:

rplust:

Just with a different deviation setting. Here is an example.

Since it does not change the result of the main indicator at all, why not simply using multiple instances of the same indicator with that value(s) set to desired values?

mladen:
Since it does not change the result of the main indicator at all, why not simply using multiple instances of the same indicator with that value(s) set to desired values?

Yes, that's what I demonstrated on the pic. Not trying to argue with you, but my consideration was

a) convenience of having only one instance of an indicator and

b) double calculation i.e. unnecessary usage of the CPU.....the MT4 has the tendency to freeze at the slightest increased volatility....lol

MrTools had done the same for me once for the Price Zone Indicator and it works wonderful!

mladen I will humbly appreciate if you can you make this indicator Multi TF Version 1 to display 3 time frames independently on one chat, and version 2 if you can combine 30M,1Hr and 4Hr to create one visual image.

I added some image examples.

Thanks  

@

Reason: