Indicators with alerts/signal - page 314

rcbarlow:
Does anyone have a MA Crossover with alerts that allows MA Offsets?

Not sure what you mean by MA Offsets, but made this version with ma shift in the external parameters.

Help modify EA

Hello guys

I think EA is good for my strategy, read the contents of coding bit her and I understand his strategy.

but I try not to open trade position.

please enlightenment to find his rule.

thanks in advance

my private massage : yusi_efendi@yahoo.com

Hi, is there a possibility to add a sound alert to the attached indicator when an arrow is confirmed? I cannot see any input parameters when I call this indicator.

Thanks in advance I will wait patiently.

BTW: I really like mrtools "good-bad-ugly" sound

studbiol:
Hi, is there a possibility to add a sound alert to the attached indicator when an arrow is confirmed? I cannot see any input parameters when I call this indicator.

Thanks in advance I will wait patiently.

BTW: I really like mrtools "good-bad-ugly" sound

Studbiol,

For me to add an alert need an extra buffer this indicator all ready using all 8 also its decompiled, makes it next to impossible to figure out whats going on in there .Sorry!

ps) can tell though its not neuro, it just uses highest high and lowest low, guess neuro makes it a better sales pitch

mrtools:
Studbiol, ..... guess neuro makes it a better sales pitch

Hi mrtools, thank you very much for your answer, I didn't realize that DDFX is a decompiled repro from Neuro Trade. I have Neuro Trade as .mq4 but it is decompiled too.

Do you have a version of Neuo Trade that allows the requested modification? The number of buffers is 6 (as far as I can see). Don't mind me asking silly questions ... I'm a nurse - not a programmer.

Thank you for so much

Files:

Sidus v2 with non repainting arrows

Hi,

Here is another indicator that I modified from a different thread.

I modified Sidus v2 which features:

-no repainting arrows

-arrows appear at open on the previous candle and stay unchanged

-the arrows are drawn at a consistent distance regardless of TF or if prices are large (as in Nasdaq100 vs EUR/USD)

-width setting are fixed and may be modified if desired

The logic is a bit different from the original version, but it seems profitable all the same, and it has the benefit of generating "real" signals.

Also, there may be a problem with the values on the alert windows. They give inconsistent results only when switching TFs for the first time(only the moment you switch, afterwards all alerts are o.k.), otherwise they work fine. However, if you switch a TF and want the correct first past alert then look in the experts tab. This doesn't affect the arrows which always work fine.

Noam

Files:

Heiken Ashi Smoothed with Alerts My Version

Hi,

Here is a Heiken Ashi Smoothed indicator with arrows and alerts, which features:

-arrows appear at candle open on the current candle and do not repaint.

-a setting for (a bit) less trades if both wick and body of HA candle have same color rather than any one of them triggering an arrow/alert.

You need the Heiken Ashi Smoothed for it to work - it is also attached.

Noam

Yet another one - ibs_rsi_cci v3 alert

Hi,

Here is one based on ibs_rsi_cci_v3 which shows arrows and alerts when ever the yellow line crosses the 0 level.

You can set the period through the porog setting to get more shorter term, or less longer term ones.

Requires the original indicator to work. (is attached here, too).

Noam

I've added the missing indicator to my HAS post

I've edited my post from the previous page on the Heiken Ashi Smoothed Alert and added the required original indicator.

Noam

Mr Tools

Nice to meet you, I wondered if you could recommend a decent indy for identifying candlestick entry with arrow and description of candlestick i.e. harami, hammer etc. Many thanks.

Reason: