Indicators with alerts/signal - page 311

Mt4 Good Trade EA

Hi Guys,

Found this non auto EA from a Russian site and have found it kinda interesting!

My request is to MrTools or any other clever programmer out there, it is to add a alert to the Pink and Green 4 & 5 legs of the wave - so in other words when a 4 or a 5 shows up an alert would sound with message would be given.

I don't know if it is possible but many thanks to whom gives it a go.

Peace

PS

Yes I am fully aware that there is repainting involved, but not all repaint is bad;)

Files:
goog_trade.gif  31 kb
good_trade.gif  34 kb

Sometimes I think Russians must have some kickass EA already making a killing. There's so much of their stuff that ends up here and there. Surely they have something going for them?

mrtools:
No, still working on putting it together.

Dear MRTOOLS

The attached indicator give asignal at croos of 7ema,14ema and 21ema.

Please can you change it, to give the allert from cros of 5EMAClose/

6EMAClose and 8EMAOpen?

Thank you very much

Dan

Files:
doda-ema.mq4  7 kb

dansmol:
Dear MRTOOLS

The attached indicator give asignal at croos of 7ema,14ema and 21ema.

Please can you change it, to give the allert from cros of 5EMAClose/

6EMAClose and 8EMAOpen?

Thank you very much

Dan

Here you go Dan

mrtools:
Here you go Dan

Dear MRTOOLS

The only thing I can say is:

THANKS GOD YOU ARE ON OUR SIDE(the small traders).

I made a mistake. The indicator I send you has a bug(keeps biping every second-bip bip bip).Can you see why?

If you think is too long , I attach an other version .

Thank you very much for your time

Dan

Files:

studbiol:
If any of the genious programmers could please help me.

Is there anyone able to add sound alerts to this indicator when the indicator suggests to open andto close a trade. I tried to modify it myself but it gives still multiple sound alerts - and that drives me crazy.

I greatly appreciate it.

Dear MrTools,

is there a possibility to solve this problem? It is an ema cross indicator with 3 ema indicators [period 7, 14 and 21 (closed price)].

Buy:

If 7 >14 and 21, and 14 > 21 - buy.

Exit from buy: 14 > 7 or 14 > 21 or 21 > 7

Sell:

If 21 > 7 and 21 > 14 and 14 > 7 - sell.

Exit from sell: 7 > 14 or 7 > 21 or 14 > 21.

It would be very helpful. Thank you in advance.

dansmol:
........The indicator I send you has a bug(keeps biping every second-bip bip bip).Can you see why? ..................Dan

Hi Dan, this is the one I attached (take a look at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page206). I tried ... but I failed. I hope MrTools will find the bug(s) and clean them up.

Files:

fred:
In the good old days (before elite section) there used to be loads of helpful coders and programmers on this site and within a day sometimes within the hour help would have been at hand. Sadly times change...

Really? Then you're saying there's lots of good stuff in the elite section?

studbiol:
Hi Dan, this is the one I attached (take a look at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page206). I tried ... but I failed. I hope MrTools will find the bug(s) and clean them up.

Just to let you all know have been working on this so far not good news but will look for other ideas on how to fix this!

mrtools:
Just to let you all know have been working on this so far not good news but will look for other ideas on how to fix this!

MrTools, please don't think I'm impatient. I know that good work needs time. I will wait as long as it will last. Thank you for the feedback.

Files:
Reason: