"DDFX" trade system - page 11

hi studbiol,

pls can u post a template of your chart. Also what time frame do you trade on?

Is it really profitable trading the ddfx? Comments are welcome.

Regards.

hi studbiol,

pls can u post a template of your chart. Also what time frame do you trade on?

Is it really profitable trading the ddfx? btw, what are those red and grey box?

Regards.

woox:
is it better than version in first post? Can't test it, just stops and do not move . and what's are those lines? ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting and what have i done wrong here ? Imageshack - costq.png

Sorry I don't know what went wrong. Just try with my added template. Let us know if it works.

wealthforus:
hi studbiol, pls can u post a template of your chart. Also what time frame do you trade on? Is it really profitable trading the ddfx? Comments are welcome. Regards.

Template is attached. To show this "bid-ask-thing" you will need a further Indicator in your folder (not on the screen). As I don't know exactly which one is needed I attach all of the Xard777 indicators. Xard777 is a brilliant coder and is posting on TSD.

My favorite TF's are M5 and M15. I made some good pips with it. Just try it on demo.

The squares on the pic belong to an (attached) indicator called C4_FocusTime and shows the morning session of London and the morning session of New York ... just chose your GMT+ or GMT- time.

[ATTACH]8920[/ATTACH]

pls if you get it, jst let me know about it,my mail is [...]

Hi Kevinator, is there a possibility to add a sound alert to the attached indicator when an arrow is confirmed? I cannot see any input parameters when I call this indicator.

[ATTACH]9059[/ATTACH]

Thanks in advance [ATTACH]9060[/ATTACH] I will wait patiently.

BTW: I like to use own sounds

thanks man! I have been looking for this system!

studbiol:
Hi folks, just came around and thought I can share some experience with DDFX. I use it sometimes and it gives me some pips. As money-management is the key for profit I just use it in a modified way: [ATTACH]8883[/ATTACH] I do not take the default setting of DDFX 3 BBStop v3 ... my setting is --> [ATTACH]8887[/ATTACH] The next modification is the mtf of DDFX 2 Neuro Trade ... I'm a fan of mtf-indicators: Never trade against the higher TF !!! Good luck to all of you

thanks for the input mate...

happy trading...

cheers..

did any one have DDFX Version 4 ?

thanks

"DDFX" trade system how this work? Can you give me some of the information regarding with this DDFX trade system?

Reason: