Indicators with alerts/signal - page 305

BH-Ergodic needs alarm

OK so I want to run this by some experts. The experts being the amazing coders on this forum. The Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator that comes standard with MT4...i would like to somehow make a new indicator that uses that but with an added moving average with selectable inputs (type,price, period) and have it alert (sound and email preferably) when the moving average crosses up or down below the senkou span A. I can find Ichimoku indicators that have alerts with crossings of the Tenkan and Kijun but nothing quite like what I have described here which adds a moving average to the mix and uses the senkou span. Any love out there? I would greatly appreciate it.

I thought a picture might help show what I want as well and be helpful. So as you can see on this picture I don't show the Tenkan or the Kijun. Just the Senkou cloud. I want an alarm to go off where the red circles are. When the moving average breaks the Senkou span A.

many thanks to anyone that can help me with this.

Files:
example.jpg  94 kb

Hi - Hi! We're your Weather Girls - Ah-huh -

And have we got news for you - You better listen!

Get ready, all you lonely girls

and leave those umbrellas at home. - Alright! -

Humidity is rising - Barometer's getting low

According to all sources, the street's the place to go

Cause tonight for the first time

Just about half-past ten

For the first time in history

It's gonna start raining men.

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!

I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get

Absolutely soaking wet!

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!

It's Raining Men! Every Specimen!

Tall, blonde, dark and lean

Rough and tough and strong and mean

God bless Mother Nature, she's a single woman too

She took off to heaven and she did what she had to do

She taught every angel to rearrange the sky

So that each and every woman could find her perfect guy

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!

It's Raining Men! Ame---------nnnn!

I feel stormy weather / Moving in about to begin

Hear the thunder / Don't you lose your head

Rip off the roof and stay in bed

God bless Mother Nature, she's a single woman too

She took off to heaven and she did what she had to do

She taught every angel to rearrange the sky

So that each and every woman could find her perfect guy

It's Raining Men! Yeah!

Humidity is rising - Barometer's getting low

According to all sources, the street's the place to go

Cause tonight for the first time

Just about half-past ten

For the first time in history

It's gonna start raining men.

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men!

Alert to Indicate Price Expansion/Contraction w/ MTF Bollinger Indicator

Would it be possible to create alerts based on the Histogram for this indicator:

Blue: Price Expanding Up

Red: Price Expanding Down

DarkBlue: Price Contracting Down

Maroon: Price Contracting Up

The indicator itself has been around for awhile BB_Squeeze_Dark and MTF BB_Squeeze_Dark (The MTF version is slightly modified from the original.)

Thanks in advance.

Files:

Ichimoku

OK so I want to run this by some experts. The experts being the amazing coders on this forum. The Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator that comes standard with MT4...i would like to somehow make a new indicator that uses that but with an added moving average with selectable inputs (type,price, period) and have it alert (sound and email preferably) when the moving average crosses up or down below the senkou span A. I can find Ichimoku indicators that have alerts with crossings of the Tenkan and Kijun but nothing quite like what I have described here which adds a moving average to the mix and uses the senkou span. Any love out there? I would greatly appreciate it.

here is the mq4 file. I can open it up and what not but have no idea what is going on. I can tell the senkou uses the kijun and tenkan in it's calculations. If there was some way to just combine all the calculations into one and have it just show a line on the chart that would be great. Then a moving average could be put into the indicator and when it crosses an alarm and email are sent. Seems easy enough to do. Plenty of MA cross alert indicators out there. It's just the calculation of the senkou that is difficult I think.

picture above that I posted shows visually what I am looking for although doesn't have to look like that. Like I said if there was just one line that represented where the Senkou span A is that would be fine.

Anyway....hope to hear from someone.

Files:
ichimoku.mq4  5 kb

Thank you Mr. Tools!

Thank you very much for the Crossed Alerts-1 indicator, Mr Tools! It works like a charm.

Mike

ichimoku ma cross

CarsonS9:

here is the mq4 file. I can open it up and what not but have no idea what is going on. I can tell the senkou uses the kijun and tenkan in it's calculations. If there was some way to just combine all the calculations into one and have it just show a line on the chart that would be great. Then a moving average could be put into the indicator and when it crosses an alarm and email are sent. Seems easy enough to do. Plenty of MA cross alert indicators out there. It's just the calculation of the senkou that is difficult I think.

picture above that I posted shows visually what I am looking for although doesn't have to look like that. Like I said if there was just one line that represented where the Senkou span A is that would be fine.

Anyway....hope to hear from someone.

HI Carson69,

Did 2 versions 1 using only Senkou span a ma cross then another Senkou span A > Senkou span B ma > Senkou A then buy and opposite for sell other version just signals when ma crosses Senkou span A up or down.

Awesome! Thanks so much....I will test these bad boys out right away. Thanks a ton. very appreciated.

Hey Mr Tools....I went ahead and ran these in a strategy tester and got no alarms. No message, no sound, no email. Then I tried them on a live 1 minute chart and still nothing. The lines are perfect! Just no alarms. I know in coding sometimes one comma out of place will mess things up. (that is the extent of my coding knowledge) Wonder if you had any trouble with it? Maybe just my system or something. I appreciate your work! Will wait to hear back from you.

CarsonS9:
Hey Mr Tools....I went ahead and ran these in a strategy tester and got no alarms. No message, no sound, no email. Then I tried them on a live 1 minute chart and still nothing. The lines are perfect! Just no alarms. I know in coding sometimes one comma out of place will mess things up. (that is the extent of my coding knowledge) Wonder if you had any trouble with it? Maybe just my system or something. I appreciate your work! Will wait to hear back from you.

Got alerts on 1 min chart but will check again and get back to you.

Reason: