Elite indicators :) - page 1207

YeshuaYoke:
heheh, back to it is it possible to get these to be NMC? , thankyou, (sorry im still going through the thread i found most of these seems like mr tools is giving the nmc version of previously posted indicators, ill leave it for now, but i dont want redundant requesting, so privelaged to be getting what i have here, any way im going to leave it until i see the nmc in the various thread, then ill come back to change this post , if needed)

YeshuaYoke

Here is this one first : rsi_t3__bb_nmc.mq4

Files:

YeshuaYoke:
heheh, back to it is it possible to get these to be NMC? , thankyou, (sorry im still going through the thread i found most of these seems like mr tools is giving the nmc version of previously posted indicators, ill leave it for now, but i dont want redundant requesting, so privelaged to be getting what i have here, any way im going to leave it until i see the nmc in the various thread, then ill come back to change this post , if needed)
And these two :
ratio_jurik_filter_simple_1_nmc.mq4 alb_triangularma_price_zone_mtf__alerts_v1_nmc.mq4

Dear Mladen, it is possible to make your TTM Scalper indicator little bit more quiet? Maybe add "noisiy" parameter without making the indicator more lagging? Thanks

Files:

heheh, back to it - is it possible to get these to be NMC? , thankyou,

Dear Mladen......

IAre they repaint?

mtf_ssrc.mq4

ssrc.mq4

Files:
mtf_ssrc.mq4  2 kb
ssrc.mq4  7 kb

YeshuaYoke:
i just want to say a big thankyou to MRTOOLS AND MLADEN AND MNTIWANA, ive only been on tsd a little while and ive noticed that as i am reading there is so much help and support given to the forum members, it very encouraging to know that we can turn to the forum mods to have questions answered, and it builds me up to have the vast coded resources here impact on my daily habit of research and development of trading systems to implement in the market. I am impressed mostly not just by the people mentioned above but also in addition to these people the degree of intelligent led design in these threads, the vast knowledge represented with a simple .mq4 for me but evolved complex and complicated contributions from the above aforementioned people; the thought is just staggering, well...i just wanted to say thankyou, so , thankyou!!!

Yeshua Yoke

here are Mladens a bit updraded ver of rsi t3 with middle line to bb and alb tma ...just keep in mind,avoid to mention me along with moderators,i am learner and of your status,dont go to red dots that are only numbers of post.not a intellectual status.

regards

rsi t3 + bb 1.01.mq4

alb_triangularma_price_zone_mtf_amp_alerts_v2.01.mq4

vishnu74:
Dear Mladen......

IAre they repaint?

mtf_ssrc.mq4

ssrc.mq4

vishnu74

Yes, They are using snake force and snake force repaints

mahessara:
Dear Mladen, it is possible to make your TTM Scalper indicator little bit more quiet? Maybe add "noisiy" parameter without making the indicator more lagging? Thanks

mahessara

It is working according to strict rules, Those rules can not be changed

Hey Guys, Good day. Please help add an arrow on the indicator. If possible to make it MTF and create the histogram version as well. Would also like new averages to choose from but please keep the original setting, because i like how fast it reacts to price and the smoothness. Thanks for your consideration.

metalcapon:
Hey Guys, Good day. Please help add an arrow on the indicator. If possible to make it MTF and create the histogram version as well. Would also like new averages to choose from but please keep the original setting, because i like how fast it reacts to price and the smoothness. Thanks for your consideration.

For start : that ha is the ha smoothed that has an error from the moment it was created (check and you shall see that it never has a lower wick). Uase some of the correctly coded HA smoothed version

Some of the good versions :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179662/page21

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184326

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: