Indicators with alerts/signal - page 215

Alert!!

Hi ,

can anybody integrate in these Indicator an alert ( sound )?

The rule: if the M5, M15, M30 and H1 together shows the signal " all buy" or "all sell", then start the alert.

I can't add the file of Indicator. I don't why.

You can find it here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4

Best thanks

J_l

Hi fxbs,

Thank you very much.

could you make alert for this indicator when changes the color?.......it seems to gain more pips

bibbob:
could you make alert for this indicator when changes the color?.......it seems to gain more pips

Bibbob, please, put header (authors names and copyrights ) in place, otherwise it shows disrespect to work you did and work done before you (and it is copyrights violation)

thank you

PEDCORD:

I have very good results with the AFStar indicator in timeframes 15 and 30, but I need add sound alert. You can help me programing the sound alert when the arrows apears. Thank you very much.

This is the link with the AFStar indicator:

AFStar - MQL4 Code Base

AFStar mtf alert by Increase:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173219/page105

Fib generator

I have an indicator named fib generator. Can some one here change this indicator so it only shows the zig zag and three fib numbers , the 00, the 50, and the 100 fib lines.

And then add optional alert for when it signals?

Thanks!

Be patient

bibbob:

Bibbob is banned for 1 week...He mentioned that the source of this indicator is not from Mladen...pls do not think that it is from MLADEN....it is from that website....

Schaff Trend Cycle EA - Trading System Forex

anyways that would be better with alert

bibbob:

Bibbob is banned for 1 week...He mentioned that the source of this indicator is not from Mladen...pls do not think that it is from MLADEN....it is from that website....

Schaff Trend Cycle EA - Trading System Forex

anyways that would be better with alert

indicators :

STC_COLOR.mq4 (5.1 KB, 39 views)

STC_COLOR_EA.mq4 (5.8 KB, 24 views)

posted by mamber "K-B" in Funyoo site :

Trading System Forex - View Single Post - Schaff Trend Cycle EA

made exactly from indicators posted by Funyoo - and Funyoo made EAs and helped K-B to modify indicators based exactly on Mladen's code with all copyrights preserved

K-B:
Hi Guys,

Based on the colored Schaff Trend CD indicator code, made by funyoo, i colored the Schaff Trend Cycle indicator.

After that i played a little bit with the Schaff Trend CD EA; i changed it into a Schaff Trend Cycle EA. It buys/sells when the direction/color of the STC changed.

The problem is that it buys/sells on the OPEN of the next bar after the color has already changed a bar before that.(see arrows in chart)

I would like it to buy/sell on the CLOSE of the first bar with a 'new' color.(see pink line in chart)

Can someone tell me how to get that fixed?

Regards,

K-B
funyoo:
Hi K-B,

Unfortunately, when I do that, I get a lot of bad signals.

The indicator needs a bar of confirmation, as the last bar is repainting.

Trading System Forex - View Single Post - Schaff Trend CD EA

K-B:
Hi,

I Love the Schaff Trend CD indicator, a while ago i tryed to color the indicator (going up=Lime, going down=Red) and maybe create an EA based on that (so, not only the '0' line cross)

BUT, i couldn't get it done...There's just something wrong in my code..

Maybe, you can help me a little bit? (I've attached the indicator with my adjustments)

Thanks in advance,

K-B

http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/indicators/551-schaff-trend-cd-color.html#post3038

funyoo: Here is the Schaff Trend CD Color, upon the demand of K-B.

Schaff_TCD_Color.mq4 (3.1 KB,...

Attached Files Schaff Trend CD Color.mq4 (3.3 KB, 38 views)

Schaff Trend CD Color v2.mq4 (3.3 KB, 52 views)

//| Schaff Trend CD.mq4 |

//| mladen |

Reason: