Indicators with alerts/signal - page 234

Fx Referee:
Hi traders,

I will really appreciate it if someone can help me to develop alert to this indicator ( MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-vB0-3).

I wants the alert to ring immediately the arrow show up.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-vB0-3.ex4 (6.7 KB

There are alerts on that indicator already, have a look around.

alerts from other forums

New Indicator with Alert

I believe this would be a new indicator with alert, or if its around, please point me to it!

I want a rsi and adx cross indicator. I enter the rsi ie rsi 8 and the adx period ie 14 and this would alert as such.

1. An audible alarm and up arrow on the chart with pop up alert telling which pair when the rsi 8 crosses up thru the 50 level at the same time the adx 14

crosses green up above red/red up down under green for an up trend cross.

2. Exact same for a short alert, re rsi 8 crosses down thru the 50

level at the same time adx 14 crosses green under red, red

above for a long trend cross, audible alert, down arrow on chart and

pop up tells which pair.

3. And only alert when the adx level is above entered level for either a short or long..ie

if I enter 25 the adx has to be over 25 for any of the alerts, up or down to be triggered.

Thanks

Brian

Sorry..I did not explain it well enough I believe..the main point being different adx and rsi settings can be used to

show a unique confluence of cross in this method.

indi or function

Hi there to all.

I was wondering if someone know this indicator or function which shows strength of each trends.

Regards,

igorads mama + some belts and whistles

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page15

Stochastics Alert

I would like a Alert / email and note on the screen when Stochastics start to rise above 20 or below 80, after it has been over sold or over bought.

does anyone know of an alert to do that?

droesparky:
here my indicator and template so you can see what I mean.

hmmm... I have just four straight yellow lines with no signals... is it just me?

pips stunner:
Hey everyone, i'm enjoying trading my simple system live! . its a trend following system. i've tried my best to get someone to turn it into an EA but cant. The alerts dont come on all the time maybe bcos the code is old fashioned. i guess someone from this awesome forum can fix it for me ? the indicator is old & i modified it a little bit. it just destroyed my broker today.+1053 pips just today on 4 pairs. i need someone to fix the alarm well.it does not come alert on all signals i observed.thanks in advance. Peace

Trading is fun when pips are on the run!

Hey could you tell us pls how it works?

FatherJack

Not sure what is wrong, however I have had the problem before and it always seem to straighte out when I shut down mt4 and restarted it.

I use it on three different computors and all work.

here is a pic of chart if it will help

BTW if you are not familar with this indicator it is a zigzag and it repaints. so beware and get familar with it before using.

Reason: